Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Croc is going for Mary Geoise treasure, same for Doffy.
I made a theory about it.
:rosismile:
Hahahaha. Someone should start targeting WG itself in pirates and rob them. No one has made a joke on them since long is the reason there mind has gone blank. Even thinking of making first Buggy an emperor. Lol

Hope Doffy could enter this guild. Doffy and Croco working together would be exciting and than Mihawk putting some serious work.

Having both cross guild and RHP are on the move at the same time. This is going to be fun.

Good that Oda just used BM and Kaido to make young gen stronger. Lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How did mihawk make him a Yonko?

Crocodile, Mihawk and Buggy himself play a role in this factor...
Kid for example doesn't agree with Buggy being emperor even though he has Mihawk / crocodile as his subordinate.
He should be getting the respect he deserves now that he has Mihawk in the organization but it's the opposite here.

Okay, Mihawk is strong just like Crocodile but only Kaidou can make someone emperor by just stepping inside an organization since he is the peak of the world and is above Mihawk.
Ngl I don't give a fuck about this shitty organization.

Feats, panels, feats panels, feats, panels.

I will fucking go by this until I see something from all of those mfkers who have "HYPE AND PORTRAYAL".

:milaugh:

Except
Buggy : yonko
Mihawk and Croco : YCs
Buggy crew : strongest military among warlords crew above even doffy. 5th strongest crew outside of Yonko ones.
Shanks: Buggy as a Yonko is bullshit
Zoro: Buggy as a Yonko is bullshit
Luffy: Buggy as a Yonko is bullshit

Doodle Bob: Buggy is the Yonko, that means Mihawk and Crocodile are YC level.

Status
Not open for further replies.