Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these retards comparing Vinsmokes to Vets, when Ichiji bitched out a guy on par with Jack.

If ichiji had haki, he would be on par with current sanji imo but the bad thing about germa is that they lack haki for some reason. Maybe because of the emotions, something that judge will fix later i am sure.
Their fighting capabilities is what you say it is thought but when someone has a logia like df, all that power becomes useless.
Katakuri is an excellent fighter but the germa siblings are nerfed against him.

Maybe Caribou is part of Crocodile's new group, and he's gonna inform him about Pluton :quest:

Could still be a Blackbeard informant tho. Works either way, tho Oda loves to make Blackbeard more busted. Maybe Crocodiles gets the intel on Pluton but Blackbeard still takes the ship from him.
Its gonna be Blackbeard. Cause both of them are black EVIL

This theme of targeting marines rather than being chased by them is most interesting thing about this chapter. Lol
I Just try to project Mihawk's thoughts. Let's assume I am a Yonko level character. But I'm a lone wolf, having no military, no territory, no allies, I had a goal which I accomplished (WSS). So in my current situation, having nowhere to go and no goal to accomplish (like claiming the One Piece), just sailing the seas on my small boat and being tatgeted by the marines with my billions of berry bounty, and then Croc calls me and is like, "bro, we built an entire organisation with a huge network and resources, and now we are going to target those bastard marines who stripped us off the Shichibukai position and assign bounties to their heads, how does that sound, you in? Me in this position: Lmao, let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.