Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Dude, do you keep that message with those tags on copy/paste and go around threads probing for comments where you can answer with it?
lmao
I typed every post seperately

You'd do the same after a hot af day and waiting at train station for 2 hrs at night when you have to get up early the next morning

R

rubblerust

OMG. You actually thought for a sec that Carrot was going to join. My God, nobody got it on video?

I'm all for Chimney now. I know Carrot won't join and I don't care. I just want @CarrotForNakama to pay for his sins and crimes and be put in jail til He ROTS. Can you believe it? The guy vanishes when the shit hits the fan. HE CAUSED THIS.

DON'T YOU DARE BANNING HIM FOR THE 4TH TIME BEFORE I CAN MAKE HIM PAY. I'M GONNA FART ALL OVER HIS FACE!

SHOW YOURSELF. IT IS TIME BABYYYYY DON'T HIIIDE, @CarrotForNakama, I JUST WANT TO HAVE A NICE LITTLE CHAT.

How to go full Kinyagi, step-by-step:

1) Take massive L
2) Change your user name
3) Claim you're on another team now
4) Start typing long rants in ALL CAPS
5) Get yourself banned.

C4N is approaching step 5.

B

Ballel

Marines, The Revolutionary Army and the Cross Guild are the best fractions

Oda even named the new guild after me because he knew that I love Mihawk and Crocodile. I’m honoured by Oda even though I criticise him so much
:blush:
Take this OP Reddit and twitter!!!!
Did Oda redeem himself or are you still dropping One Piece?

How to go full Kinyagi, step-by-step:

1) Take massive L
2) Change your user name
3) Claim you're on another team now
4) Start typing long rants in ALL CAPS
5) Get yourself banned.

C4N is approaching step 5.
I'm not C4N... He was my master. He showed me the way. He promised me Carrot would join and then after 1052 I told him we should kill ourselves TOGETHER to honor Carrot and he DIDN'T WANT TO! Can you believe he refused??

Status
Not open for further replies.