Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro wanting to be the WSS makes him a conqueror. Mihawk being the WSS likely makes him one too

Tho irs all speculation end of the day
I think there is a decent chance Mihawk could be a conqueror and have ACoC. My point is that he doesn't have the portrayal to necessarily be a good one. At least in comparison to other top tiers. And every bit of portrayal shows that the yonko are better CoC users than mihawk.

Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, and even Luffy wouldn't get stalled by Vista in any capacity.

Sure. If this helps you until next chapter. You can cope with this headcanon.

Let's ignore the part in this chapter when they (momo+scabbards) recognize they need help to defend wano and that they alone couldn't do it. It does not fit your headcanon.

Let's ignore the feelings of the crew and Luffy. After all, Luffy was the one that invited everyone and is perfect happy to say yes to Tama. Let's ignore that they are leaving without her. It does not fit your headcanon.

She will just get a raid on Momo and beg like a bitch. Great writing. Just let the dog beg to join a group that don't want her.

Pathetic cope. But whatever. If this is what you want from this character, I'm happy for you.

I nswered your question.
Happy?
You're going to be so mad when she joins don't worry I'll be there mock you when it happens

:gokulaugh:

It depends on when this Cross guild was form..
If it was the same time when Luffy was at Wano then Buggy , Mihawak and Croco ran into each other at some island and Buggy took credit of their work.
We need to see Croco and Mihawak's reactions to the news

Give the copium to Yamao.

Straw Hats waited for Vivi. Straw Hats waited anxiously for Usopp.

Yet they purposefully avoided Yamao and about to silently departed without her.
I meant I would also avoid someone than directly giving them a sad answer. That's pretty logical.
:pepecopium: You forgot how Oden left Wano.. knowing Luffy he will come up with some gag moment somewhat similar to this.

" Kid: is it like the one we let one of Big Mom’s sweet commanders stole...? "
Is that the accurate translation? or is it a mistake and it's supposed to be
" Is it like the one we stole from Big Mom's sweet commander"

Because if it's the 1st one, it would start a huge bunch of theories about a sweet commander is a spy and working for Kidd... Maybe Cracker who was "claimed" to drive Kidd away from the island???

Would be nice to see Kidd has capable members under him aside from Killer

Though it's probably wrong trsnalation at the end LOL

We really in a time where people think it's fine to silently leave your long awaited new nakama behind.

Make it make sense
Not that hard to grasp. They also purposefully didn't tell Momo and Kin they were leaving, and yet Yamato is not even at all surprised by this at the end.

They likely told Yamato to bring them to say goodbye.

Yamato is joining guys....lol

I think there is a decent chance Mihawk could be a conqueror and have ACoC. My point is that he doesn't have the portrayal to necessarily be a good one. At least in comparison to other top tiers. And every bit of portrayal shows that the yonko are better CoC users than mihawk.

Kaido, Big Mom, Shanks, and even Luffy wouldn't get stalled by Vista in any capacity.
Guess we'll have to wait till his big fight. I see it going 2 ways:

1. Zoro is about as strong, or even stronger, than mihawk, and is ready to face him now. Making Mihawk in between yonko and yc1

2. Or Mihawk is in fact stronger than Shanks, and Zoro will need an arc or 2 before facing him.

I could see it going either way. Reminds me of when sasuke fought itachi w/o achieving mangekyo. Doubt much of the fandom thought he was ready at that point, much like zoro now. Guess we were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.