Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah most of the scabbards could take him
the point is they leave the important villain for the strongest.
Robin defeating spandam

Honestly i don't see how denjiro beating speaks for his strength at all.
He was just the closest one to hiyori he was watching over after kawamatsu at least. He was also the scabbard with the most connection to orochi

Thats why he was the one to beat him

I just don’t understand
First sentence confirms shanks a swordsman
Second confirmes mihawk is more skilled
3rd icing on the cake calls mihawk the wss 😂I just don’t get how’s this a debate anymore

I just don’t understand
3rd icing on the cake calls mihawk the wss 😂I just don’t get how’s this a debate anymore
it's because shanks knows haki
mihawk is honorable swordsman so he never bothered to learn haki
it's a fact!!!!!!!111111!!1!1

That’s when Zoro wasn’t in control and trying to stabilize Enma’s power..
So Big Mum was also not in full control of Napoleon and wasnt able to stabilize its power that's why everyone getting close to her was being knockout

Same with Kaidou who wasn't in full control of his kanabo and wasnt able to stabilize its power that's why the maries were being KO'd

Same with Luffy who wasn't in full control of his fists and wasn't able to stabilize its power that's why the maries were being knockout

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He did though which is why he was packing while they were coming, he barley has things to pack thats not a lot of work? It was kinda foolish to think not even the weakest admiral could push mihawk extreme
What do you mean? Of course, he'd have things to move, and he's talking about moving when he says it's a lot of work. The man legit let Buggy be the leader of CD because he wants peace. Of course, he wouldn't want to deal with marine fleets every other day.

I just don’t understand
According to marines:

"Buggy is a historically legendary pirate that rivals Shanks and has the entire Cross Guild at his beck and call."
"...so, Mihawk will get higher bounty as per his combat potential alone."

If this chapter doesn't scream Mihawk > Shanks, nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.