Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

MARINES HUNTER 3.6B BOUNTY MIHAWK SEASON IS ONLY GETTING STARTED AND PICKING UP SPEED I KNOW Y'ALL LOVE TO SEE IT

:christnally::christnally::christnally:

THIS IS MONUMENTAL FOR US ZOROBROS AND MIHAWK ENJOYERS AS IT ESTABLISHES AN ULTIMATE CLASH BETWEEN THE MARINES AND THE PIRATE HUNTERS IN A LEGENDARY DUEL THAT WILL DECIDE WHO'S THE NEXT WSS.....the poetry behind it all is just breathtaking.

Goda is back after fumbling Wano.

I ain't even gonna front I did in fact lose hope in Oda these past months but thankfully enough he redeemed himself with this weeks chapter now I hope all of y'all fake Shanks/Kidd/Law fans and other Sanjitards pretending to be fans of other characters finally get to understand what it actually means to be the WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMAN and what level of strenght this man who btw rolls dolo holds. I think I saw even mods saying that his bounty was nowhere near what they expected and that it should've been at around 2-2.5B proving once again that OnePiece fans are fucking retarded, can't read and are the most agenda driven people I've ever come across. Children and emotional lil bitches the whole lot of them.

This man is the undisputed Top 1 in the entire verse until proven otherwise

:mihanha:

P.S. EOS Zoro titles: WSS, KOH, PKs PARTNER, PIRATE/MARINES HUNTER AND THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE SERIES WHO'VE MANAGED TO TURN THREE BLADES INTO SUPREME GRADE ELITE BLACK BLADES.

We eating it all up and we still got room for some more

bounties shouldnt be the only factor used as a point of comparison to anyone
robin also isnt that close to sanji or zoro in strength
so honestly the sanji banter can rest .

roger is at 5.6
mihawk is at 3.6

dont think oda wanted the monster trio bounties to be that high post wano so they could have space for a bigger boost closer to the end of the series, I think zoro and luffy will be just above these numbers respectively (the people they want to surpass), sanji falling a little behind zoro. I actually think robin and jinbei got the figures they actually deserved . Franky got robbed but we move.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

"You know what this is? 3-0. Advanced Haki, Awakening, CoC - nill. This is Kata wank heritage!"

:kobeha:
lmao

Never. Wtf? Child Robin stronger than 17 years old Luffy?

Not even child Luffy with DF is weaker than her. Robin with DF is only stronger than Luffy without DF. She can't do much against him unless bringing anything that cuts him or throw him at water.
Now you understand how crazy this post is
Oda is saying that current Robin is stronger than DR Luffy.

How you all feel about that?

If Crocodile gets a 1.95 Mill bounty
Doflamingo shit would be 2.5 bil shit
That man had more influence then Croc especially in the new World.

Croco couldn't make an organization this big in just 3 months after Doflamingo's defeat, he had to have it during Doflamingo was the underground king.

Cross Guild had a boost with Buggy and Mihawk, now they can be the best underground group, and even compared to a Yonko status

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

MARINES HUNTER 3.6B BOUNTY MIHAWK SEASON IS ONLY GETTING STARTED AND PICKING UP SPEED I KNOW Y'ALL LOVE TO SEE IT

:christnally::christnally::christnally:

THIS IS MONUMENTAL FOR US ZOROBROS AND MIHAWK ENJOYERS AS IT ESTABLISHES AN ULTIMATE CLASH BETWEEN THE MARINES AND THE PIRATE HUNTERS IN A LEGENDARY DUEL THAT WILL DECIDE WHO'S THE NEXT WSS.....the poetry behind it all is just breathtaking.

Goda is back after fumbling Wano.

I ain't even gonna front I did in fact lose hope in Oda these past months but thankfully enough he redeemed himself with this weeks chapter now I hope all of y'all fake Shanks/Kidd/Law fans and other Sanjitards pretending to be fans of other characters finally get to understand what it actually means to be the WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMAN and what level of strenght this man who btw rolls dolo holds. I think I saw even mods saying that his bounty was nowhere near what they expected and that it should've been at around 2-2.5B proving once again that OnePiece fans are fucking retarded, can't read and are the most agenda driven people I've ever come across. Children and emotional lil bitches the whole lot of them.

This man is the undisputed Top 1 in the entire verse until proven otherwise

:mihanha:

P.S. EOS Zoro titles: WSS, KOH, PKs PARTNER, PIRATE/MARINES HUNTER AND THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THE SERIES WHO'VE MANAGED TO TURN THREE BLADES INTO SUPREME GRADE ELITE BLACK BLADES.

We eating it all up and we still got room for some more
Now i won't be surprised when the Goat Hawk kills some Admiral in the future.

:hihihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.