Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
剣技 - swordsmanship/ skill with the blade.

Although, really, what’s the point of comparing swordsmanship between a swordsman and a non-swordsman?

“Zoro’s swordsmanship is better than Daz Bonez”

“Zoro’s swordsmanship is better than Luffy’s”

“Zoro’s swordsmanship is better than Katakuri’s”

This just confirms that Mihawk >= Shanks in all but CoC.

Swordsmanship > Shanks

CoA (black blade) > Shanks

Observation >= Shanks (but assume he can’t use it in their fights since Shanks can cancel CoO. That or Mihawk’s CoO is too strong for Shanks to cancel)

CoC ~?~ Shanks

So overall, Mihawk is the better hakiman and swordsman too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We can dance again.

Mihawk is the WSS so obviously everyone is thinking he is more skilled. The guy also has a black blade. And only the 2 best swordsmen in history had forged one.

So yeah Mihawk is a good boy

But still Roger with his no black sword can kill him.

It’s a pirate manga, where the goal is to be pirate king. When Luffy is the MC. Where Straw hats are importants. Where COC is the most hyped power.

Shanks > Mihawk (extreme diff) till the end of the story
:pepehawk:

Cope pussy.

There will be higher tiers of Haki that can't be infused in Blades, Shanks and Roger are Haki masters.. lf they were only swordsmen they would have made their blade Black like Mihawk..
My argument is Mihawks greatest claim to power is a sword permanently clad in haki and is also one of if not they rarest ability/power up in the series and it is haki based. We don't know the criteria for a black blade but just cause others don't have it doesn't mean it is less valuable usually the opposite.

Not a native speaker, but I don't get the pun.
"3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!"

3= mi
5=go, ko itsutsu, itsu, etc

90= kurei?

You could read it as 359, which could be pronounced zankoku, meaning "cruel; brutal; ruthless; merciless; inhuman"

Does anyone else see a pun?

fuck I'm so many pages behind now

I don't really get why Mihawkfags are excited with this chapter. Was Shanksfags' cope not proven right with this chapter?

It literally says that Mihawk is only better than Shanks at swordsmanship. Notice how it had to specify the thing, instead of saying he's just stronger than Shanks overall.

This is on the same level as Tashigi being better than Luffy at swordsmanship
but Luffy would still neg diff Tashigi's ass with a sword

:goatasure:
Shanks is a swordsman, Luffy has a DF so he can fight without a sword. Do you understand ?

D

Deleted member 10278

I don't really get why Mihawkfags are excited with this chapter. Was Shanksfags' cope not proven right with this chapter?

It literally says that Mihawk is only better than Shanks at swordsmanship. Notice how it had to specify the thing, instead of saying he's just stronger than Shanks overall.

Luffy is not a swordsman lol.

Rare wurwa moment

Status
Not open for further replies.