Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean mihawk stronger than shanks at sword skill that what it says in the chapter + in sbs oda made it clear by saying "Shanks is using sword but how he fight?" he end it with question mark so i guess they're something else
Oda just didn't know what type of sword style Shanks was going to use. That's all.

Skill is defined as an ability to do something well.

I didn't write this spoiler, neither the ''skill'' part, it really looks like me though :suresure::steef::milaugh:

We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground)
Mihawk: You’re probably the first and last person to became an Emperor with a simple “sorry”
Give up your life to show us you mean it…

【”Former Warlord” Dracule Mihawk】

Crocodile: embarrassed doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings right now
Buggy: Don’t kill me please…!!
Mihawk: nonnegotiable
Buggy:……!!

Mihawk nearly killed Buggy because he become Yonko, not him or Crocodile :gokulaugh:
It's called self respect I wouldn't want to be seen as the number 2 of a Clown.

Mihawk nearly killed Buggy because he become Yonko, not him or Crocodile :gokulaugh:
I know it's hard for you dude but read properly. Mihawk says he doesn't care about being a Yonko, he's only mad to be considered a subordinate of Buggy
But even while being considered a subordinate, he still got a bounty surpassing 3/4 Yonkos, you realize how strong Mihawk gotta be right ? :milaugh:

- Luffy as an emperor and his 3 commanders bounties being revealed is awesome.

- Mihawk’s bounty given his peaceful ambitions is crazy.

- Also Mihawk being shown as the strongest swordsman even greater than shanks is massive as well. After years of debate, the debate is over.

- Lastly I’m interested to see whats gojng on with Sabo. It’s obvious that he’s being framed but what is his next move and whats gonna happen with vivi.
The peaceful part got me… like where would he be if he was a menance

Status
Not open for further replies.