One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oda pls give us a 1v1 fight between two top tiers and a clear winner between them
We haven't got it since Aokiji vs akainu
U say that but I feel like Oda would show the fight between the two just to make it ambiguous. He would have Aokiji say something like " wow this heat is melting my ice too fast" fans would then say Aokiji was handicap. He will find a way to complicate it..

U say that but I feel like Oda would show the fight between the two just to make it ambiguous. He would have Aokiji say something like " wow this heat is melting my ice too fast" fans would then say Aokiji was handicap. He will find a way to complicate it..
He will definitely do something like that
Because he doesn't believe in powerscaling
:josad:

Not sure I enjoyed this chapter :few:

Blackbeard was very anticipated, just to turn up for Boa for unknown reasons (???). Like, her fruit is not that impressive.

Rayleigh coming to their aid is fine, I guess, but again instead of giving some drama and pirating, it was off panelled.

Then why would Coby be taken? Just everything is a bit random here.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not sure I enjoyed this chapter :few:

Blackbeard was very anticipated, just to turn up for Boa for unknown reasons (???). Like, her fruit is not that impressive.

Rayleigh coming to their aid is fine, I guess, but again instead of giving some drama and pirating, it was off panelled.

Then why would Coby be taken? Just everything is a bit random here.
I think this will lead to Hancock leaving the island, and Coby's incident may result in a fight b/w Luffy and BB or BB getting RP copies from Luffy in exchange for Coby, which will put him up there with Luffy and others in the race.

I think this will lead to Hancock leaving the island, and Coby's incident may result in a fight b/w Luffy and BB or BB getting RP copies from Luffy in exchange for Coby, which will put him up there with Luffy and others in the race.
What it sets up is a different question, but there’s very little reasoning for him to be kidnapped from what we’ve seen in the chapter.

Not a fan of this chapter, but seeing Blackbeard owning Hancock was quite satisfying after behaving like an annoying royal brat for so long and for having openly helped Luffy and attacked marines so many times without suffering any consequences for it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What it sets up is a different question, but there’s very little reasoning for him to be kidnapped from what we’ve seen in the chapter.
I agree, but if we're to try and rationalize it, since BB's original plan of getting Hancock's fruit failed, BB tried to make the most out of the situation by kidnapping Coby, who he could use to get something he wanted from the marines/WG.