One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not sure about Shanks death but Aokiji will definitely die in the future..someone from marins side need to die
Aokiji isn't really on the WG's side anymore. He seems to be doing his own thing. And I would totally bet money on Shanks dying at this point (after meeting luffy)
admirals fail to stop sabo from invading and escaping :" they failed their objective , its an L"

BB invades amazon lily with the objective of stealing boa's df but gets sent packing by a washed rayleigh : " he picks his fights strategically"
Fuck, you got me. As much as it pains me to say it, yes, this is a Blackbeard L. Oda's had to write lots of characters retreating lately, probably because he can't give definite endings to a lot of these showdowns yet, as the players involved are needed for the endgame. He's building hype, but it's coming at the cost of a few characters' stock.

I get why he's doing it, but it's a shame because out of any villain, BB is the one who needs to get the most hype and feats before his fight with Luffy. He can't go into that fight having already taken a bunch of Ls. That'd be terrible for stakes and tension. Hope Oda gives him some big feats soon.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I hope it’s not that cause he ain’t worth a lot and it’s dumb :josad:
He's seen as a hero. Since the WG cares a lot about its reputation, it wouldn't be a good look for the WG if they don't do anything about him even if they don't care about him. They'll have no choice but to accept BB's terms as long as his demands aren't too unrealistic. I think that's what's going to happen. He'll demand something outrageous>the WG refuses or takes too long to comply>SHs come in and save the day.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I get why he's doing it, but it's a shame because out of any villain, BB is the one who needs to get the most hype and feats before his fight with Luffy. He can't go into that fight having already taken a bunch of Ls. That'd be terrible for stakes and tension. Hope Oda gives him some big feats soon.
Hype-tooling Shanks is the only bet

He's seen as a hero. Since the WG cares a lot about its reputation, it wouldn't be a good look for the WG if they don't do anything about him even if they don't care about him. They'll have no choice but to accept BB's terms as long as his demands aren't too unrealistic. I think that's what's going to happen. He'll demand something outrageous>the WG refuses or takes too long to comply>SHs come in and save the day.
Aside from bravery at Marineford, he has nothing to show for it. It’s hella useless to kidnap him, Marines would continue to function normally without him.
I don’t see why they should accept any form blackmailing or terms. If that’s the way Oda goes, it’ll truly be bad. Besides a Marine that gets kidnapped is pretty incompetent and a liability.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don’t see why they should accept any form blackmailing or terms. If that’s the way Oda goes, it’ll truly be bad. Besides a Marine that gets kidnapped is pretty incompetent and a liability.
As I said, WG doesn't care about Coby but he is well-known around the world as a marine hero. Reputation means a lot for the WG. So they can't really ignore the incident and do nothing either.

And I don't see why the marines, who has lots of officers and high-ranked who are willing to sacrifice their own men, and even less with Sakazuki being in charge, would accept any deal with Blackbeard over Koby.
Post automatically merged:

As I said, WG doesn't care about Coby but he is well-known around the world as a marine hero. Reputation means a lot for the WG. So they can't really ignore the incident and do nothing either.
They can easily cover it up, pretending that Koby died heroically and make him a martyr to inspire new marines.