One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Its Niflheim time!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Land_of_Ice

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Oars

Should I throw in Vegapunk, Punk Hazard, maybe Tequila Wolf and even Drum Island?

Post automatically merged:

I really LOVE his drama CD song or w/e too! Its AMAZING!

The time is now to bet humanity and justice in the gambling den

In any case, this world is made up of evens or odds

Even though the current me cannot see

Malicious faces are the only ones I can see crystal clear

The gangs that form in the bars

And the fallen justice have not changed

Rassera Rassera Rassera Rassera

No need to rush, now is not the time

The Nebuta’s tiger can only move on the shoulders of men

It is a truly unfortunate occupation

Rassera Rassera Hinging on the answer

Rassera Rassera The unsettled tiger

In its respected domain, I sheathe my sword

The sun sees through my tricks

Those who dedicate themselves to this festival

Are wondrously spirited

Although there are good and evil in life

None are light or heavy

The concealing fangs on the Nebuta tiger

When all worldly phenomena becomes transient,

Rassera Rassera Be unfearing of God

Rassera Rassera The howling tiger

Rassera Rassera

The gangs that form in the bars

And the fallen justice have not changed

The Nebuta’s tiger can only move on the shoulders of men

It is a truly unfortunate occupation

Rassera Rassera Hinging on the answer

Rassera Rassera The unsettled tiger
Why did I read Milfheim instead of Nilfheim?

I should sleep and think about my life

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope Oda doesn't go ahead and clown on Usopp again if this island is indeed Elbaf
He hasn't had a big moment since Dressrosa as he was absent in WCI and got clowned on in Wano
I don't think Usopp will recover if he doesn't get love this arc...
:risitavirus:

Post automatically merged:

Why did I read Milfheim instead of Nilfheim?

I should sleep and think about my life
LMFAOOOOOO! Now that unironically would be based and hype! I'm disappointed I didn't think of that!

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/bn6k4d
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
All those CoO users on the sunny and absolutely NO ONE detected Caribou???!!
Yea I'm conflicted about that
Cause there are chains on the barrel
But Caribou is being quiet right now for some reason
Like he's trying to be sneaky or somethin

So it's either a deal thing where they give him a ride but put him in the barrel
Or he snuck on the Sunny that way
:zorothink:

Oh god, I'm realizing now that Caribou got Wano closure before Carrot did...
What is he thinking...

Yea I'm conflicted about that
Cause there are chains on the barrel
But Caribou is being quiet right now for some reason
Like he's trying to be sneaky or somethin

So it's either a deal thing where they give him a ride but put him in the barrel
Or he snuck on the Sunny that way
:zorothink:

Oh god, I'm realizing now that Caribou got Wano closure before Carrot did...
What is he thinking...
I mean, Luffy did tell Caribou in Act 2 of Wano that he was gonna let him have a ride, to get out of Wano, but he never said how. Maybe the Strawhats didn't want Caribou in the ship and just locked him in the barrel, similar to how it happened in when heading to Gyojin Island.

Chapter read.

Luffy reveals his dream to his crew and everyone laughs and marvels at his dream. The only people who know about the dream at this point are Shanks, Sabo, Ace, Yamato, and the Mugiwaras.

Imu Sama the person who is on the throne of the world of One Piece makes his appearance for the 3rd time and this person razes the kingdom of Lulusia.

If I understood correctly Sabo calls the revolutionaries, tries to explain to them that there is a person who can sit on the empty throne but does not have time to reveal everything to them because Imu Sama is shaving the kingdom before. I wonder if it's an ancient weapon that Imu Sama has? Or another power? Because in one fell swoop the kingdom of Lulusia and its inhabitants were razed to the ground anyway, that's impressive; Kingdom of Lulusia which is part of the 8 nations of the revolutions.

The Gorosei who talks about bad luck or fate regarding Sabo.

The Gorosei are known to have repeatedly talked about erasing people from history in Imu Sama.

Did Imu Sama want to "delete Sabo"? I think Imu Sama ordered Cobra's assassination and also wants to "take out" Vivi.

Jewelry Bonney is coming back it's nice, she will surely get to know the Mugiwaras, especially Luffy and we will finally know her whole story, why she is also from Kuma, why the government needs her, under what circumstances she queens of a kingdom and how its Devil Fruit works. Maybe she is part of Clan D like Luffy.

Very good chapter.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Gotta say, I've been predicting Vegapunk was next for a long ass time, but I'm pleasantly surprised that Oda isn't rushing through this and like, combining it with Elbaf. That is of course, assuming Vegapunk is in fact next due to Bonney and that this is a winter island.

Getting exactly what I wanted so far post-Wano, and I've been wanting this for 2+ years lol
Yea I'd say if there was ever a time to explore Vegapunk it would be now, considering we got reminded about him with the Angel stuff.
I'm hoping for Vegapunk to be involved here as well
:yearight:

Chapter read.

Luffy reveals his dream to his crew and everyone laughs and marvels at his dream. The only people who know about the dream at this point are Shanks, Sabo, Ace, Yamato, and the Mugiwaras.

Imu Sama the person who is on the throne of the world of One Piece makes his appearance for the 3rd time and this person razes the kingdom of Lulusia.

If I understood correctly Sabo calls the revolutionaries, tries to explain to them that there is a person who can sit on the empty throne but does not have time to reveal everything to them because Imu Sama is shaving the kingdom before. I wonder if it's an ancient weapon that Imu Sama has? Or another power? Because in one fell swoop the kingdom of Lulusia and its inhabitants were razed to the ground anyway, that's impressive; Kingdom of Lulusia which is part of the 8 nations of the revolutions.

The Gorosei who talks about bad luck or fate regarding Sabo.

The Gorosei are known to have repeatedly talked about erasing people from history in Imu Sama.

Did Imu Sama want to "delete Sabo"? I think Imu Sama ordered Cobra's assassination and also wants to "take out" Vivi.

Jewelry Bonney is coming back it's nice, she will surely get to know the Mugiwaras, especially Luffy and we will finally know her whole story, why she is also from Kuma, why the government needs her, under what circumstances she queens of a kingdom and how its Devil Fruit works. Maybe she is part of Clan D like Luffy.

Very good chapter.
The scene with Im and Lulucia had nothing to do with Sabo. 8 countries rebelled against the WG after the Reverie. The "thing" in the sky was meant to destroy that country even if he wasn't there. It was just bad luck he was there, that's the point. That's why the Gorsei say it was "fate".

The scene with Im and Lulucia had nothing to do with Sabo. 8 countries rebelled against the WG after the Reverie. The "thing" in the sky was meant to destroy that country even if he wasn't there. It was just bad luck he was there, that's the point. That's why the Gorsei say it was "fate".
Was it bad luck or did Im Sama masquerade it as that but wanted to wipe out Sabo because he found out about his/her identity