Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting a demonstration of Imu's power for the first time to show just how big of a threat they are, Luffy's dream just got revealed to the Straw Hats and Bonney, a highly mysterious character, has made contact with the Straw Hats. How is this underwhelming?
It's just these contrarian edgelords who want to go against the grain just because it seems cool to do it.

We're getting a demonstration of Imu's power for the first time to show just how big of a threat they are, Luffy's dream just got revealed to the Straw Hats and Bonney, a highly mysterious character, has made contact with the Straw Hats. How is this underwhelming?
I need you to read it again. Its underwhelming for how it was hyped up by leakers. Please do not leave out that part.

no, but then why not say "look, nika is in wano" and drop the thing there?
Now do you want the whole story to be logical?
Kaido, who wanted to die so much, why didn't he eat some smile fruit?
Or why the navy didn't use this method to kill Kaido?
This is the introduction of a new character, that's all

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy is so fucking dumb. That mfker wants everyone to live freely and never starve again.

That's not how the world works. If Oda will go for this I will laugh hard.

Imu's power needs to be explained, if you can erase an island while being inside a castle above the red line, there has to be a big limitation or gimmick to justify why you don't do that every time.

Definitely disagree. No one, not even King is tanking his attacks without damage when Zeus makes BM scream in pain with Enel producing volt Zeus can't evem dream off.
His observation Haki surpasses that of Katakuri in many parts. His only short coming are physical stats which are buffed accordingly as the story progressed.

Still, see no problem with him on Skypea fighting them 1v1.
Big Mom was tanking Zeus' attack before she was skinny tho. And again, powercreep already took a huge part in it but we also have several instances of characters enduring said lightning attacks without going down after 1-2 hits. G5 Luffy was even catching lightning mid-air as if it was nothing. Marco can evade Kizaru's light attacks. Light speed >>>>>> lightning attacks. Heck, there are several sublevels of speed between LS and lightning speed before you reach the former.
Enel's observation is better in range but Katakuri has the upperhand in 1vs1 due to FS, if their distance starts at 50m.

Again, lore-wise, Enel sure is stronger than people give him credits for but when it comes to hypothetical match-ups, we have to include feats in here. Otherwise there would be threads like Alabasta Crocodile vs Doflamingo/King/Katakuri/Marco and so on. And feat-wise, YC1 simply scales to much better stuff bar firepower.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How is the time crunch relevant? You think they are sailing slower now with the full crew to help and Jinbe at the helm? And again, who would force her? the crew wouldnt, nor would the minks, hell even back at Zou Wanda was fine with her going with the crew, you think they would trust her as a king but not trust her decision to join???
Maybe it's a test to see if Carrot truly has Pedro's will? We'll find out the deets if get to that point. I couldn't care less about hypotheticals like if the minks can even catch up with the Sunny. Cause that's not what matters and it will never matter.
:kayneshrug:

Carrot appearing on the Sunny and joining matters. If it doesn't happen it's a shame, but I'm never going to assume it's not the case until I get something concrete like the L factors. I'm simply going to continue as long as things are left unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.