Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrel gang took a heavy blow. C4N looking v unlikely now. Can still cope and say maybe she was absorbed by Caribou when she tried to sneak in, but again thats pretty damn hard to see.

I'll wait till they reach the next island just for good measure, but doubt she's joining now.

The Strongest Yonkou and his crew , the "all powerful WB Pirates"
Whitebeard was an old, sick man, who couldn't even fight for an extended period without getting a heart attack. And that cascade of events (Whitebeard getting a heart attack and giving Akainu a free shot -> Marco getting distracted -> Jozu getting distracted) led to their downfall.

When Shanks appeared however, they understood that a fight with the Red Hair Pirates would be devastating for them too.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
In this very chapter Zoro adresses the danger that his Marine HQ. It's the strongest force in the world and the reason why the Government remained untouched for centuries. If anyone that's not swimming inside their own agenda, would actually use their brain it's obvious that Navy HQ MUST absolutely fall before the CD are taken down.
The "strongest force in the world" is by hype the Ancient Weapons:
  • Each blast of Pluton is said to destroy islands
  • Poseidon has the power to destroy continents
  • We may have just witnessed Uranus casually obliterate an island

But I do agree that the Navy HQ will be defeated before Imu and the Gorosei are confronted.

I mean gorosei said what an unlucky man.
Sabo said he knows of the empty throne secret.
they are obviously there for sabo.
I take it they had the weapons (Uranus?) ready to erase the 8 revolting kingdoms if need be. The weapon happened to be close by Lulushia Island (12.5% chance) and when they confirmed he was there they decided to pull the trigger so Sabo is indeed unlucky he wasn't on another island further away from Lulushia (87.5 %).

Whitebeard was an old, sick man, who couldn't even fight for an extended period without getting a heart attack. And that cascade of events (Whitebeard getting a heart attack and giving Akainu a free shot -> Marco getting distracted -> Jozu getting distracted) led to their downfall.

When Shanks appeared however, they understood that a fight with the Red Hair Pirates would be devastating for them too.
i like your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.