One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
You wish plot amor god joy boy goofy mid diff kaido get real
who's your favorite character then
Classic Luffy clowing by fodders strikes again.

And we'll deal again with Lucci, bruh. Boring.

And WG proving again how clowns they are with this move :few:
" Yeah Luffy and his squad are on the island and you may be able to kill one of his weaker buddies and try to escape before they clap your cheeks but we're gonna send you after Vegapunk, the scientist with a huge lab that has huge robotic animals trying to eat you and 6 robots who can clap your cheeks with their devices, there's no way you'd ever kill Luffy or Vegapunk but we're gonna send you there anyway because we don't care about someone who is arguably our most valuable agent, along with his friends, and we want him to get brutally mauled by a Yonko crew just like the previous CP0 agent did at the Onigashima war, and former CP9 agent Who's Who did while carrying an incredibly important and powerful item ( we could have had someone actually strong like Sengoku and Tsuru guard it but we're busy wacking off to barney r34 ) " - the World Government ( supposed to be the incredibly intelligent and morally horrible final boss of the series ) :josad::josad:

Last edited:
I hope vegapunk has some tech scanner than can show strength levels or doriki. Even if not entirely accurate maybe something that approximate. Especially with the return of Cypher Pol who introduced the concept of doriki. It would be nice to know how strong Lucii has become.
Also could create funny gag moments between people like Zoro and Sanji if per chance their numbers are extremely close.

So Lucci vs Luffy v2 or we might get some plot twist like Luffy and CP0 joining hands to fight someone else?
I doubt we'll ever see luffy team up with cp0. If he teams up with anyone from the government it will be sword who I believe oppose the celestial dragons rather than cp who work directly for the celestial dragons

I doubt we'll ever see luffy team up with cp0. If he teams up with anyone from the government it will be sword who I believe oppose the celestial dragons rather than cp who work directly for the celestial dragons
yeah,Lucci and Luffy still have a beef.Sword makes more sense and those guys from g14 are coming to Vegapunk probably.