Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think law would be higher than a MC who literally has a dream to become WSS?

Lol

And, fighting BB doesn't mean he can take on / defeat BB. Two different things
Luffy is the main character not zoro. Zoro is not even the deuteragonist. There have been many many arcs without zoro. Law can be stronger than zoro for some time. Mihawk , shanks probably shilew are stronger than him too

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King and Marco above Law
:saden:
He hard counters King and Marco has no ap

No need to wank them above Law for the zoro agenda just use the Haki surpasses all statement
When the likes of Doffy bully Law, imagine what King or Marco can do.
There is no such thing as Zoro agenda here, Zoro clowned all the WG peers on rooftop by showing they are 3rd rate fighters compared to him. :goyea:
I’m a 1v2, Law defeated someone 4-5x strong as the plant food that gave Zoro an extreme diff fight.

Cope and seethe.
Remember what Law said when stunned by Zoro's performance - H-how can he still fight after taking that attack that broke his bones?! :goyea:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy is the main character not zoro. Zoro is not even the deuteragonist. There have been many many arcs without zoro. Law can be stronger than zoro for some time. Mihawk , shanks probably shilew are stronger than him too
As I said, zoro will become WSS and is the only Sh alongside luffy who has dream associated with strength.

These two will be top two EoS

When the likes of Doffy bully Law, imagine what King or Marco can do.
There is no such thing as Zoro agenda here, Zoro clowned all the WG peers on rooftop by showing they are 3rd rate fighters compared to him. :goyea:

Remember what Law said when stunned by Zoro's performance - H-how can he still fight after taking that attack that broke his bones?! :goyea:
Congratulations, Zoro is a bigger punching bag than Law.

Hell Jack probably has more endurance than both.

Status
Not open for further replies.