Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

I love how Blackbeard’s claim was that the Yami Yami was the strongest Devil Fruit because it could nullify Devil Fruit powers,

But then Oda made it to where every Haki user (Law, Shanks) could just do this with Haki, lol

Someone should really tell Blackbeard that he didn’t need to eat a Devil Fruit if he wanted to nullify DF power, lol
Is maybe confirmation that his haki will suck?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Burgess>>Killer. The Blackbeard pirates are not your average crew, they are special.

I agree. Oda will save Law's face even in his defeat. Btw you need to stop worshipping the "so called" top tiers. Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro are all solid top tiers.

Do you know how many years it took for Zoro to get a proper 1on1 after that Pica fight? ~7 years. Sanji got only one proper 1on1 fight in the entire post timeskip. There is no way the strawhats are getting two proper 1on1 fights within the time period Oda intends to finish the manga, that is next 3-4 years.

The void century, Joyboy, One Piece, D clan all gets resolved with Blackbeard, there wont be much left in the plot anyway.
Thing is we are assuming oda will definitely finish it in 3 years

But we know he said something like finishing it in 5 years 4-5 years ago and is habitual of dragging plots once an arc kicks in.

He can wrap void century, Ancient civilization, One piece with BB and laugh tale but someone has to take down IM as well.

It's clear Luffy will get atleast two big fights - Against BB and IM

Because he doesn't need to use gura?

He negged Hancock without even using it.

He might use it against law but we will see BB going full throttle only against Luffy

And, with all these arsenal he has - Two dfs (possibly third) and their awakening+ strong haki - he is getting hyped again and again
He should get hype , just a short while ago some people were looking down on him and his crew and WG .
It's time to make things more even .

I love how Blackbeard’s claim was that the Yami Yami was the strongest Devil Fruit because it could nullify Devil Fruit powers,

But then Oda made it to where every Haki user (Law, Shanks) could just do this with Haki, lol

Someone should really tell Blackbeard that he didn’t need to eat a Devil Fruit if he wanted to nullify DF power, lol
Alright here me out.

If the Yami isn’t apart of the reason Blackbeard can have multiple powers than it’s kind of the worst logia.

Worse gravity manipulation than Fujitora’s fruit but no intangibility and double damage is ass

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
In any case, Loda will not make Law lose, I am confident in this, to much money bring this character into his pocket.
The same could’ve been said for Ace and look what Oda did to Ace, lol.

The interesting thing Oda could do would be to have Teach kill Law and have someone use Law’s Devil Fruit for immortality/control of Uranus

But I’m sure in typical Oda fashion, some Shonen rat will show up to save Law and prevent things from becoming too interesting. Lol

Oda more or less wrote himself into a corner with how hax certain DF abilities are

This isn't a problem in Matchups based Shounen like HxH or Pre war Naruto but in One Piece he needed a way for Roger to be able to defeat hax guys without hax himself

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Haki doesn't nullify dfs.

Haki can bypass the devil fruit's defence, but it doesn't negate the devil fruit. It more like turns df body user into solidarity

Status
Not open for further replies.