What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a Yonko death

Newgate deserved this. He fought his while life to get a family and never used cheap tricks.
Meanwhile kaido is an hypocrite who criticizes the government for ruling without rights while doing the same to wano.
Amd big mom is a monster who uses her children as tools and always tries to get power by convenience. Neither of them deserved an epic death, which is why big mom is denied last words. We hear them, but the world wont. She is denied the "one piece is real" moment, no one will ever be inspired by her final breath. Because they dont deserve that

I had Theory for so long, I guess it's time to share few Hints about it

Kuma's Race originates from God's Valley
They are the Original Makers of Pluton
And possibly Noah too as hinted by Sea Kings
Sora was also from God's Valley

His Kingdom was once attacked by Rocks Pirates similar to BB Pirates Attack on Drum Kingdom, where the Royal Family either fled, got captured or killed

It's possible that this led to War in this Kingdom after WG abandoned them (Due to being unable to pay Tribute), so Kuma relied on Dragon's Help to become King (It was first Kingdom that Dragon helped)

Kuma was a Good King and had Bonney, but after events of God's Valley, there was a change of Plans for both Celestial Dragons and certain Pirates and they needed Kuma who is from that Special Race

Kuma was then forced into a Deal just like King Riku which ended up making him known as The Tyrant or Most Ruthless Pirate later on

This Event threw his Kingdom into Chaos and everyone was Poor, Hungry and at War, including Bonney (Who was most probably the bargaining ship)

Someone might say, a Deal with who?!
Well, it was a Deal that involved Akainu and Kaido or/and Big Mom and WG was somehow included too (It's complicated)

It was this Deal that led Fujitora to blind himself and realize the Dark Truth behind Shichibukai System as he somehow was a Witness of this Event

It is this Deal that made Aokiji completely refuse Akainu as Fleet Admiral but don't mind working with Blackbeard

It was this Deal that led Drake to infiltrate Beasts Pirates, the Mission was so important that it was bigger than looking for Road Poneglyphs or spying on Kaidou Troops (Even when his Cover was blown and even after Kaido's Fall, he refused to reveal his Mission)

That's because Akainu and Kaido worked together secretly !!!!

Oda is reserving Fuji's Re-Introduction, he is showing Aokiji, Akainu and Dragon in middle of Arc, he is adding SWORD and BBP into the mix and focusing on Story of Kuma, Vega and Bonney, because they all share one Story!

God's Valley + Kuma's Flashback incoming and it will be much much bigger than Oden's Flashback

I really hate Oda's lazy ass handling of Low and Midd and their crews

Like through out Wano Low and Mid ate shit..looked like complete chumps on the roof top admitted they can't do anything against Kaido

Then randomly both pulled awakening out their asses

Then Oda went out of his way to hype up Luffy and his Nica form..still gave him equal bounty as Low and Midd

Now Bepo who was portrayed as caroot's equal..a Random Slave from Sabaody and Two Jebronis are "Showing" Abilities and competing with Blackbeard pirates.

Like IDGAF, I would support Law if he was actually portrayed properly.

But Oda's retarded ass is flip flopping, drawing what ever the fuck he feels like he needs to draw without consistency at all.

Now a 500 Berry Mascot and 4 more misfits are meant to compete with an emperors Crew.

WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK LODA??

G

Gorosei Informer

What are these loop holes.
At one hand oda tells us strong haki negates Devil fruit. On the other hand Luffy get turns into a child.
:josad::josad:
He is consistently inconsistent. He's doing a lot of improv and thus abusing plot convenience and it shows more so now than it ever did.

Haki was supposed to fix and stabilise one piece not make it worse.

But haki is nowhere near as bad as certain DFs especially post TS and recently too.

Oda is just doing whatever he likes amd convenient for him and the narrative. He even said he doesn't care what we think lately, just writing for fun/his own entertainment or value or whatever.

Why didn't Law show haki usage before? It this how he fucked up Vergo too then? His haki growth must have been amazing post Vergo, Doffy and then Yonkos too.
I've always felt Doffy almost killing I'm should have made him awaken his DF too and I'm glad he has too now, however and whenever it happened too.

Trying to make sense of and add logic to this deliberately nonsensical and inconsistent series is a nightmare though.

There was a post on Piratefolk wondering how Bonney speed blitzed, kicked and apparently hurt post awakening Sun God Nika Pirate Jesus Joyboy Yonko Luffy and they joked she had really sharp shoes or just used haki or something else I forgot lol.

She had to touch people to transform them and thus why she didnt get to age up or de-age Bullet too, not even due to his haki being too strong instead either, like Law saying Kaido and BM had too strong haki for him to use Shambles on them lol...

If she can age or de-age you without touching you, that is too fucking broken indeed. Boas and Sugars fruits were far too broken, even Big Moms too but Boas having almost permanent petrification (can only be reversed by her if she's still alive apparently) is too fucking broken, especially if she's not awakened too.

I love DFs but this is fucking absurdity in the worst way. Haki feels like it's better written and more grounded and stable now, although Shanks haki moment was a little ridiculous but still fair as he's a Yonko and the haki god/hakiman ofc lmao.

As I have said before not fan of Aokiji joining the BB as member and becoming a titanic captain,because there is always a looming threat of him betraying the crew and putting them in a disadvantage against the SHs.

Finally we are going to see what can Heart pirates do.

So the two Yonkous are dead,I guess not everyone can have cool death as WB...

It's my headcannon but I do think BB will get to laugh tale first and might be our next PK.

And, then Luffy will take him out to get the throne making BB realise he isn't the one Roger was waiting for.

But it's my headcannon lol
Seeing how he brought some big manpower he probably plans to use heart pirates as hostage to force Law to use the surgery.

Or if he wont kill him, and his crew. Steal his df and have someone else from BB's lower undrrlings do it, he has plenty of allied pirates to use for his convenience in pirate island like pinkbeard.

The Immortal Pirate King with awakened Yami + Gura + Adv Haki :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.