What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Law already uses his awakening while Blackbeard still didn't go all out with his abilities and took his Shockwille. That's a Law who became stronger after fighting Big Mom btw.
This was law using shock wille against BM

BB who takes more damage/pain than normal didn't shrug it off shock wille and he is still fine and yet to use awakening for his two dfs and didn't even have third df yet (or didn't disclose it)

He is on another level :steef:

No dude I don't share links on any social media. Honestly it still weirds me out when people ask, it's like some random guy on the internet asking to see my dick, I'm not into that. I get enough views to make it worth while without having to reveal my identity hell it's enough hassle making videos without showing my face or any of my tattoos
Hahaha your picture. Why that? Are anti-CCP. I always send it to scammers - they stop

BB who takes more damage/pain than normal didn't shrug it off shock wille and he is still fine and yet to use awakening for his two dfs and didn't even have third df yet (or didn't disclose it)

I think BB will scream in pain but that's because the yami doubles his damage unless... there's the possibility that Blackbeard actually fixed this drawback during the timeskip, similar to Luffy fixing his G2 and G3 drawbacks during the timeskip. What do you think about that?

I think BB will scream in pain but that's because the yami doubles his damage unless... there's the possibility that Blackbeard actually fixed this drawback during the timeskip, similar to Luffy fixing his G2 and G3 drawbacks during the timeskip. What do you think about that?
he feels double pain when he tries to absorb the damage, if he doesn't do that and is fine with just eating the attack he doesn't feel double pain

His body probably got used to the double damage, i doubt he found a way to reduce it

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Law started using awakening before BB even started using his regular abilities. Peeps should take note of that before calling them equals or Law pushes BB to his limits lmao

I still can’t believe BM is dead… her death was so meh. Like she wasn’t even defeated or unconscious. They just pushed her off, silenced her, and a random-ass-extremely-convenient bomb fell on top of her which happened to be in the same hole that Law created which just so happen to be right over some cracks that led to an underwater lava pool… shits wild.
I agree that it was a shitty fight and way to get rid of her for a while.
Oda shows his limits and worst when writing Big Mom.

Plus Oda has "killed off" so many characters only to bring them back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.