What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think the fight is mid-difficulty yet but this chapter certainly takes low-diff out of the equation. The difficulty is determined by how much BB struggles to put down Law. As impressive as it was, Law attacked BB in a vulnerable position. Nothing to take from the feat because it was ultimately Law who made use of the opportunity to his advantage. But that's not helping him elevate the difficulty of the fight.

As far as one-on-one feats go, Law clashing with BB helps more in determining the fight's difficulty than Shock Wille. Tbh, the damage from Shock Wille hyped BB, not Law.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Beppo is CoO expert if anyone didn't notice btw.

The problem about BB is that his haki is shit like usopp ones
Two key takeaways from this chapter are,

One, Law's Amputate likely doesn't work on BB, which is why he cut Stronger instead of BB.

Two, he likely couldn't teleport BB because he was trying to make BB fall into the sea by taking out Stronger when he could just teleport him.

I am saying "likely" because this isn't definite but that's what the chapter implies. Both of these require BB's Haki level to be strong—especially now that Law is stronger than his Wano-self.

Last edited:
Blackbeard is not as strong as Kaido, do you see Law being able to 1v1 Kaido of all people? With his drunken style, future sight, insane physical stats in every category etc?
If Ida wants him to yes why not? We saw Law make him bleed with just Injection Shot. Imagine what Shock Willie could do to him. Especially now that it seems he no longer has the stamina drain issue.

Two key takeaways from this chapter are,

One, Law's Amputate likely doesn't work on BB, which is why he cut Stronger instead of BB.

Two, he likely couldn't teleport BB because he was trying to make BB fall into the sea by taking out Stronger when he could just teleport him.

I am saying "likely" because this isn't definite but that's what the chapter implies. Both of these require BB's Haki level to be strong—especially now that Law is stronger than his Wano.
Nice catch, I didn't even clock that

Reminds me of when Law teleported Doffy all over greenbit but couldn't move the goat marine once
:steef:

You can definitely take on and maybe defeat a Yonko without ACoC. Oda is a author that loves checks and balances.

and no one said Law was gonna win. He’s still fighting him 1 v 1
Any Warlord can fight a Yonko. Jinbe fought Big Mom. Croc can fight Mihawk. You don't need to be Yonko level for that.

Fuck even Hancock would have fucked him up, if he didn't sneak her. He said so himself.

Hear me up:

Is Blackbeard awakened fruit power to steal other fruits powers?

Yami yami already absorb users, but maybe awakened ability copy the power of other fruits to itself. And maybe is ilimitate and he can absorb more than 1 fruit??

Any Warlord can fight a Yonko. Jinbe fought Big Mom. Croc can fight Mihawk. You don't need to be Yonko level for that.

Fuck even Hancock would have fucked him up, if he didn't sneak her. He said so himself.
Jinbei didn't fight BM. And she was nerfed. You can't fight a top tier if you aren't relative to the top tiers.

It was Roger and WB although the sky wasn't shown.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is working for Buggy. Rayleigh worked for Roger and that didn't stop them from being Yonko-level. So Kuzan is Yonko level and is just as strong as Akainu.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro bros, a massive L is coming. Be prepared lmao:risitameh:
I miss the art of pre skip

Pages weren't cluttered and double page spreads didn't include 50 reaction shots

Status
Not open for further replies.