One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh:
It's the ultimate culmination of Zoros lost gag. Hes not just lost in direction or the present but through time itself. Lost to the future, like Samurai Jack. The most lost and most literally lost swordsman ever.

It would explain why we have never met any other Roronoas, why nobody has mentioned Roronoas and thus knowing them etc.

It would be extremely tragic for Zoro if he is from the distant or even ancient past this whole time without ever knowing and he's lost his family, friends and thus anyone he ever knew and thus knew him too ofc.

But for this to make sense, Oda would have to explain how Zoro got yeeted so far into the future (Toki fruit ofc but still) and why too, and potentially do another ridiculous amnesia plot, to explain why Zoro has never mentioned his potential ancient origins and thus family, friends etc from that era.

But I wouldn't put it past Oda to pull a stunt like this either. Wano involved time travel, it was meant to be Zoros arc but wasn't except for fights and feats mainly and we still know so little about him.

It would really "subvert our expectations" if this ended up being Zoros actual character arc instead of Wano somehow. At least I'm vainly coping that Oda is not being this deliberately neglectful and facetious with Zoros lineage without good reason.

At this point I don't know what to expect for him anymore. I'm extremely worried about Mihawk too now, him joining Buggy and running from the Marines doesn't help and especially a Seraphim Mihawk running around now too.

But maybe Sera Mihawk will give us a preview of Zoro vs Mihawk before it actually happens with the real one and may lead to Mihawks backstory somehow if he does encounter it as he should? Wishful thinking I know...

He doesn't outright say he's activating his exo. Are you retarded or slow?

He says when pairing his exo with his coa, etc.

Nothing about activating it. Nothing. It's passively active. He's just combining his new powers with what he has.

That's what he says. 🤡
It's blatantly obvious his exoskeleton was activated. That was literally a big plot point for him, too.

I find it a little sexist to say that women can't love to eat. The desire to eat is something that is primal for us, it's embedded in us, purely instinctual. Hell, Lilith even says this when she rants about her cyborg shark not being able to withhold it's desire to eat things. And sure, she's eating like a pig and mowing down the food they give her, but she has to eat fast and sloppily so that her and the other Punks get their needed nutrients fast enough so they can keep working. And yes, it is her reputation to act the way we've seen, she's officially titled "Vegapunk's aspect of Greed" and even the TCB translation says she embodies his aspect of "Desire", obviously meaning his desire to eat. God, you have some serious problems calling her a pig for eating a ton of food, man. Let the girl live her life:whitepress:
I’m allowed to hate whoever I want so fuck your favorite characters
Post automatically merged:

Gramps really trying to use some sitcom lmfaooo as evidence of what now? Sexual harassment is in too, right? Every anime has that predatory pervert and it’s hilarious and condoned right?
:milaugh:

I love seeing the Straw Hats working together, goofing with each other, and living an adventure.

Vegapunk being too curious about the lost kingdom, and being friends with Dragon could be the reasons why Im wants to kill him

Hopefully next chapter, CP-0 starts making their move, and Smoker, Tashigi, and Helmeppo come to Egghead.

I enjoy that we finally broke off from the Law vs Blackbeard which stalled the pace for two chapters.
I'm also really liking the adventurous vibe we're getting in this arc. Feels like anything can happen. Something that was missing from both Wano and Whole Cake Island (though I did enjoy WCI). It feels like original pre-time skip OP. All the SH's are getting panel time and discovering things as a tandem unit.

Dragon and Vegapunk having a connection will only lead to Revolutionary greatness. CP0 are always great, it'll be nice to see Lucci's progress after Enies Lobby.

It's nice to be positive about OP after I've been so negative around here for the entire Wano arc outside of the obvious Zoro/King, rooftop, and Robin/Black Maria greatness LOL.

Cheers to Oda.....so far.
:cheers:

I’m allowed to hate whoever I want so fuck your favorite characters

Gramps really trying to use some sitcom lmfaooo as evidence of what now? Sexual harassment is in too, right? Every anime has that predatory pervert and it’s hilarious and condoned right?
:milaugh:
News flash asshole, there's a good amount of women who love to eat IRL, no amount of coping and comparing an acceptable trait ( eating a lot of food ) to a disgusting trait ( sexual harassment ) will stop the fact that there actually ARE women who do that, and they still get laid/have friends.

I'm also really liking the adventurous vibe we're getting in this arc. Feels like anything can happen. Something that was missing from both Wano and Whole Cake Island (though I did enjoy WCI). It feels like original pre-time skip OP. All the SH's are getting panel time and discovering things as a tandem unit.

Dragon and Vegapunk having a connection will only lead to Revolutionary greatness. CP0 are always great, it'll be nice to see Lucci's progress after Enies Lobby.

It's nice to be positive about OP after I've been so negative around here for the entire Wano arc outside of the obvious Zoro/King, rooftop, and Robin/Black Maria greatness LOL.

Cheers to Oda.....so far.
:cheers:
The good thing is that Oda has not thrown millions of characters into the plot which makes it enjoyable to read for the pace.

I can't picture Lucci, and Kaku fighting Luffy, and Zoro again. I think it would be much more interesting if Smoker, and Tashigi fight them. The Kuina lookalike would not let them kill Vegapunk after he cured the kids.

Speaking of Kuina, Vegapunk has revealed that the Seraphims retain abilities, and memories of the original. Zoro stated that Tashigi is too similar to his dead friend in personality, and even fighting style.

My child, what exactly is wrong with you??
Now now, let’s respect the hierarchy of the forum and you’ll see I’m higher in numbers, oldhead.

Something is wrong with you for putting a fictional character on such a pedastal.. Can’t even hate comics now?!
:lusalty:

News flash asshole, there's a good amount of women who love to eat IRL, no amount of coping and comparing an acceptable trait ( eating a lot of food ) to a disgusting trait ( sexual harassment ) will stop the fact that there actually ARE women who do that, and they still get laid/have friends.
Of course! You think I didn’t know fat, gluttonous people come in all genders? Any women gets laid. That’s just the law of nature, somebody will be down bad enough, someone will have low standards enough, and most men are driven by primitive need that makes them whiney, simpy, white knight crybabies like you.

A hope that girl notices and appreciates you, bro

Now now, let’s respect the hierarchy of the forum and you’ll see I’m higher in numbers, oldhead.

Something is wrong with you for putting a fictional character on such a pedastal.. Can’t even hate comics now?!
:lusalty:

Of course! You think I didn’t know fat, gluttonous people come in all genders? Any women gets laid. That’s just the law of nature, somebody will be down bad enough, someone will have low standards enough, and most men are driven by primitive need that makes them whiney, simpy, white knight crybabies like you.

A hope that girl notices and appreciates you, bro
Keep sucking
P.S. next time just say you have an irrational fear/hatred for people who are fat or have an obsession with eating. It gets your point across very easily and you can type it faster. :kata:

So this chapter has me thinking, and i normally don't think this wild, but since we are basically in some kind of post apocalyptic world where it seems the world was basically put into a reset and all this stuff on egghead was the norm in the past i am wondering if df powers were basically the norm back then, Like what if certain special people had these df like powers or maybe in a way those with crazy strong wills could do these crazy powers and upon death they go into fruits for people to eat and carry on the powers??? any thoughts?? i also think it was @nik87 who believed zoro was moved forward in time via toki powers,and assuming something crazy like this happened what if zoro was indeed from this time period and thats why ashura is a thing while nobody else in the verse has anything remotely like it, Zoro has it because he is the only person alive from that era unbeknownst to him. This all seems crazy talk to me.:milaugh::gokulaugh:
It's the ultimate culmination of Zoros lost gag. Hes not just lost in direction or the present but through time itself. Lost to the future, like Samurai Jack. The most lost and most literally lost swordsman ever.

It would explain why we have never met any other Roronoas, why nobody has mentioned Roronoas and thus knowing them etc.

It would be extremely tragic for Zoro if he is from the distant or even ancient past this whole time without ever knowing and he's lost his family, friends and thus anyone he ever knew and thus knew him too ofc.

But for this to make sense, Oda would have to explain how Zoro got yeeted so far into the future (Toki fruit ofc but still) and why too, and potentially do another ridiculous amnesia plot, to explain why Zoro has never mentioned his potential ancient origins and thus family, friends etc from that era.

But I wouldn't put it past Oda to pull a stunt like this either. Wano involved time travel, it was meant to be Zoros arc but wasn't except for fights and feats mainly and we still know so little about him.

It would really "subvert our expectations" if this ended up being Zoros actual character arc instead of Wano somehow. At least I'm vainly coping that Oda is not being this deliberately neglectful and facetious with Zoros lineage without good reason.

At this point I don't know what to expect for him anymore. I'm extremely worried about Mihawk too now, him joining Buggy and running from the Marines doesn't help and especially a Seraphim Mihawk running around now too.

But maybe Sera Mihawk will give us a preview of Zoro vs Mihawk before it actually happens with the real one and may lead to Mihawks backstory somehow if he does encounter it as he should? Wishful thinking I know...
I feel your love for Zoro, and it's a great lore and character prediction, i hope Oda do this so he doesn't always connect lore stuff to powerlevel, but to character development. It'll be crazy good.

This chapter made me realize that Zoro=Luffy>>Kid>Law>>Sanji=Jinbe and that only acoc users can be top tiers. Thank you Oda for making me see the light today
Where is Franky in this ranking??

What if the time travel happened when he was an infant?

Yea zoro not knowing something would have to be explained… maybe pudding fruit or something like it could have been used on him to take certain memories away from him … who knows, and as far as mihawk goes I dont think Oda will miss with him even with the seraphim the eyes are still the same… just like real mihawk who challenged strong foes until there were none left (vivre card) seraphim mihawk went staight for bb who imo was the strongest on the island… I don’t feel Oda would miss or replace current mihawk with this copy.

T
Where is Franky in this ranking??

What if the time travel happened when he was an infant?
This could have happened and then current story line he got the roronoa family name from somewhere

When I saw the escalator to the lab, and they were talking about what powered it, the Marie Geoise travelator came to my mind. The travelator seemed like wonderful technology on the surface, but underneath were slaves. So I was thinking that since it's a Government island, it could be that the fire powering the escalator is created by similar slaves, maybe locked in an underground stratum, and these slaves must be... Lunarians. Chills...