Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Based on what we have seen so far and how Akainu was made FA over Kuzan I think Fuji could be the best fit for future FA. Not to mention he is already Admiral.

There is also some goodwill between SHs and Fuji and we know for sure that era would be driven by SHs.

Dragon isn't a bad option either if he really was Admiral before. I mean he is already leading nations.

Unless they die or likely chose to retire (like Garp) I don't see smoker or coby surpassing them to become FA

Dragon will do what he’s done for the entire story, lead the army that fights to protect the people.
Don't you think the D. clan have better things to do, like restoring the Ancient Kingdom for example?
Dragon's role is to overthrow the CDs, once that job is done he can entrust Issho with the rest. This trust was already established when his second in command Sabo had a serious conversation with Issho regarding his ideology, and then reiterated by Oda with another incident in Mariejois, though the details of this interaction are yet to be known.

Dragon's character doesn't fit a FA role, he's a liberator not a governer.

Don't you think the D. clan have better things to do, like restoring the Ancient Kingdom for example?
Dragon's role is to overthrow the CDs, once that job is done he can entrust Issho with the rest. This trust was already established when his second in command Sabo had a serious conversation with Issho regarding his ideology, and then reiterated by Oda with another incident in Mariejois, though the details of this interaction are yet to be known.

What do you think the fleet admirals job is? He controls the military. That’s what dragons doing. That’s what he’s been doing.

He’s not governing anything just expanding the Rev Army by taking over the marines so that they can defend the people all over the world.

What do you think the fleet admirals job is? He controls the military. That’s what dragons doing. That’s what he’s been doing.

He’s not governing anything just expanding the Rev Army by taking over the marines so that they can defend the people all over the world.
....The man is literally establishing new governments around the world in the countries they liberate. Bro, what???

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I don't think D clan will focus on restoring Ancient kingdom. That never has been a narrative.

WG has nations under it.

RA whole purpose is to liberate nations and oppose WG.

Once war against WG would be concluded that Dragon actually has most good will among nations to lead more than Fuji why?

Because fuji even if fits as FA is seen as someone being associated with Navy and WG to common people.

Only way he might become FA is if RA themselves endorse him and his ideology and Dragon takes the back seat

A fleet admiral ideally maintains peace, Dragon's role is to oversee the transition of power to the good guys that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.