Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo king is far far FAR more durable than Gear 5th even without Lunara fire behind him

Forget the fact that Kaidos wind slashes that had Luffy scream like a bitch and rain showers of blood got casually deflected by Zoro.

Same Zoro needs CoC upgrade to even begin to damage King.
So what you think luffy was getting hit by the whole fight ?
All those hits he get hit by add to how durable he is when he goes into gear 5 .
Also luffy screaming in pain don't mean shit , like Kaido scream in pain loads of times from people he destroy . ( even momo did it)
King only more durable if you using non ACoC attacks , it's like Kaido the stronger your attacks with haki is the less durable he becomes .

So what you think luffy was getting hit by the whole fight ?

All those hits he get hit by add to how durable he is when he goes into gear 5 .

Also luffy screaming in pain don't mean shit , like Kaido scream in pain loads of times from people he destroy . ( even momo did it)

King only more durable if you using non ACoC attacks , it's like Kaido the stronger your attacks with haki is the less durable he becomes .
Luffy bled like shit from those wind scythes

He can warp his body around blunt attacks

But King's magma and swordsmanship would fuck Gear 5th Luffy up

On the contrary Kaidos wind attacks would do nothing to King

I mean final arc potentially a recycled from Skypeia. So I'd rather the final arc be the first of it's kind arc to me than Skypeia

Forums peeps back then really trashed Skypeia and said it's a waste of time so I decide not to watch it.
Then, I changed my mind and want to read it to get more clear picture of PL stuffs but i keep procrastinating it so it never happened , and then I just read essays that explains the PLs stuffs in forums
If you want to take a risk, then go ahead. The final arc would have to be set in the sky/space for it to be potentially recycled though, but a space arc has a lot of potential

Perhaps those “forum peeps” trolled you? :fuah:

Shanks came to wano to meet Luffy saw Luffy was in danger and stepped in
Luffy in danger :risicheck: =>

It was reiterated many times that the Rev army have beef with the CD only. Fighting the Navy defeats their sole purpose.
Who are the strongest subordinates of CD, who directly works under their command? Remember why Garp refused to get promoted? Or why they were scared at Sabaody to touch a CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.