One Piece Chapter 1070: The Most Powerful Beings

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Oda doesn't write self- conflict anymore.
Most likely everything Vegapunk did will be justify.
Unless we are getting Luffy vs Nami.. which will be too one-sided in favour of Nami.

There is Bonney too. So We will get our answer next chapter. Nami/Bonney taking control of seraphim will be much better but feels like they are meant to play big role in final arc. Especially Gorลsei having highest authority over them. They will most likely end up growing up when we will meet them next time.

Vegapunk hated Ceaser because he experimented on children. He is also helping punk hazard children.
Nami or any strawhats hasn't really shown any discomfort with Seraphims directly. Maybe seraphims are like pacifista.

If they are children then Nami helping Seraphims can be definitely her shining part this arc. There is also COC setup. Just the fact the Luffy promised to take Vegapunk and also promised Sentomaru to help Vegapunk. Doesn't feel like Oda is setting up Vegapunk to be bad character.

I am also interested in Naval battle if does happen.
Mirage tempo vs Light...

Also feels like Vegapunk and Franky will be upgrade Sunny and Sunny will fly over CPO , making a fool out of them.

Vs Kizaru

Lol u don't remember the havok you caused in the 1070 spoilers thread ? I'm basically telling u to tag me again when u start something like that so I can pour petroleum on the flames :pepebusi:that was the most crazy spoiler thread I've seen on wg
Oh yeahhh
I'm gonna post some major Admiral hate posts, some more Femboy worship, possibly some Zoro and Kizaru wank if they fight next chapter

My face after I lick Kiku's bussy

Basically the fanbase rn:snoopy:
:arnoling::ihaha:
It's the perfect comparison in almost every way since the Gear 5 draw backs (down time/exhaustion) are very reminiscent of what Gear 3 was at the time. Only the danger posed by Gear 5 to the Lucci of right now is probably far greater than the Gear 3 was for Lucci back then, mostly on a basis of the sheer amount of attacks and different attack angles Luffy can theoretically introduce with these new powers. Like, if Luffy can turn the floor into a rubber like substance that starts to shoot out CoC coated fists, it sounds a lot more dangerous to me. The benefit of awakening too (in that case) is it accomplishes what Logia users do without spreading out the body of the user to make a bigger target.

There are questions by some however, regarding Luffy's change of character when he is in that mode, whether it inhibits him to a degree... but given that he called it "My Peak", I am not sure if that is as big a deal as some think.

But then, there is still the same question