Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks that?
Right here
Its not all about fight (Strength is important though in Luffy's journey). I understand why Robin is very important to the crew. I cant remember much from Nami in the past few arcs that made me feel she is more important than Robin, let alone deuteragonist-worthy
And I've seen shit like this on Twitter, Discord etc.

Nice gymnastics, these were named attacks from Joyboy, Kaido took like 2 named attacks lmao
How many times lucci hit goofy?
Did luffy use acoc vs lucci?
Did luffy used barajan gun vs lucci?
Kaido tanked all his shit boosted by acoc and acoa
Let fujitora get past dr zoro or dr luffy
Man said evacuate the area after zoro threw a weak ass flying slash

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You are talking about WCI, right? The same WCI which made many Sanji fans rage quit and hate his character
Who cares about what Sanji fans thought about the arc ?
I myself have lots of critics about that one, doesn’t change the fact that Sanji had an arc for himself and developing his characters, a plot that began when he left DR, to Zou, to WCI and continued to Wano with RS and Queen fight. And still not finished yet 300 chapters later.

I’d loved for Zoro to have that kind of thing in Wano but Oda shit the bed hard way

Yeah I can’t believe Bonney wants to find out why her loving father was enslaved :zorothink:
Tbf, we know a series of halve truths with Kuma.

- We know he ruled a kingdom that underwent a failed rebellion against the WG (either started by him or his predecessors)

- At some point he was considered a "tyrant" of his country and forced into Piracy

- Eventually he also (secretly) joined the revolutionaries

- At some point, he was caught and was seemingly spared by becoming Shichubukai, as well as agreeing to take part in the pacifista project (the "why" here is what we dont know)

- He also agreed to lose his mind over programming, but again, the "why" and for "what purpose" are the main questions here.

Theres certainly an agenda here, and I guess all Vegapunk did was reluctantly do something Kuma wanted done

Status
Not open for further replies.