Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Zoro πŸ€—
He stayed back with his captain ready for kizaru also I love the fact that he was right about vivi's situation smart enough to realize she wasn't in mariejois 🀩and he was going to searc for vegapunk probably related with the request he wanted too much zoro in one chapter πŸ˜”
Remember that when chapter dropped people were shitting on Zoro for being coward to not go after VIVi against WG....

Turns out VC was right all along :cheers:

Im just curious what Vivi is actually thinking here. Does she agree that her father is dead? If so, what actually is her next plan of action?

Obviously shes bound to meet Luffy and crew again. Whats fascinating is that Oda has focused in Stussy and Morgans recently, so Im curious if the Underworld stuff is starting to become relevant after this arc.

I still think we have a solid 30-40 chaptera of Egghead to go (Oda WILL drag it out), on the account of whats about to happen. It seems the traitor will be the turning point in preventing the crew from escaping right away at least
I felt pure pain whenn I read 30 to 40

Honestly im hoping. Morgans conveniently has a flying ship. Morgans also roams the NW, not Paradise. I cant see her hanging around Wapol and Morgans and not doing anything until Luffy and crew come back from LT.

However, it might be earlier than Elbaf. I have this weird feeling that something Underworld relelated is next (either at Fullalead or somewhere new). Primarily because:

- Stussy is an UW member
- Morgans is an UW member
- Wapol probably had UW connections
- Vivi may be pretty knowledgable about it
- CG (in general) maybe have some relevence with the UW like it was implied. Plus a Vivi, Robin, Croc reunion would be sick lol

We'll see. At this point im just super biased towards it happening. Im really hoping Smoker also gets involved here too.
I really wonder Oda has in store for Smoker
Til Egghead Tashigi and he have always been appearing together
So the fact this didn't happen this time make me believe it's for a reason

I really wonder Oda has in store for Smoker
Til Egghead Tashigi and he have always been appearing together
So the fact this didn't happen this time make me believe it's for a reason
100% he'll show up very soon. My assumption is hes either on Egghead for some reason already or he'll invade with Kizaru only to betray the marines for a larger cause like Aokiji (i really cant see Smoker against Luffy again, not after PH).

Yeah we only went through a 4 year long arc, 1050 plus chapters and 25 years with little payoff but endless trolling and limitless questions being raised!

You guys will tolerate anything Oda does, no matter how long for, ffs. People like you are why he gets away with so much bullshit in the first place.
Okay dip shit. I didn't know the story focused on Dragon and had to immediately reveal his plans, abilities and backstory.
Of course Oda isn't perfect, he gets away but that isn't my fault. I admit he's making mistakes, Wano was a prime example of that.
Hell I don't even like Stussy being the mysterious person or the traitor shit. It's childish writing, but you know how Oda cum guzzlers are..

Status
Not open for further replies.