Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro gave up on Goofy and he wants us to forget that he is a Yonko, he doesn't want Seraphim to get any credit. :josad:
If Oda can't remember, why should I?
Pointing out is not giving up.
I wanked Katakuri earlier only to see his hype ended after WCI and even Caesar toyed with him in cover stories.
King's hype ended after wano, he was negged by the green bull.

So, it is pointless to give 'credit' to seraphim because we know they look fodder against other characters later when they face anyone other than SHs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The peak of humanity gonna end as fodders as the series progress just like your ZKK theories and how the 'Lunarian' king hype ended as fodder against Greenbull. :milaugh:
There are levels to this...
Those fodders already replaced one of the 3 world-balancing Powers and this is only their into arc. :milaugh:
Lunarian hype is just fine. Let's see if Luffy can do anything to them or he will fail miserably against flame off, as GB did. :risiup:

If Oda can't remember, why should I?
Pointing out is not giving up.
I wanked Katakuri earlier only to see his hype ended after WCI and even Caesar toyed with him in cover stories.
King's hype ended after wano, he was negged by the green bull.

So, it is pointless to give 'credit' to seraphim because we know they look fodder against other characters later when they face anyone other than SHs.
The Seraphim are kids, they will never look like fodder when they have a prime far above their current top tier level. :myman:

Honestly, ive been digging ths format change with how outside events are being shown these days. It does leave a good expectation for world events develop around the arc

BB, Law, Kid, Shanks, Garp, Vivi, Weevil, etc etc being shown instead of waiting years for updates.
They still barely last a page or two, it has literally been 12 chapters since any update on BB vs Law.

The outside focus should at least be 30-40% of the total storyline focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.