Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Law is not participating in PK race, he wants to know the meaning of his name :seriously: And he wants to do that in s his own way and doesn't want to lose to Kid or Luffy while doing so because he's proud and stubborn and that's literally their dynamic. He'll be involved with the D plot most likely and to learn about that you still have to reach the Laughtale.
Exactly, he has to reach Laugh Tale to find out about its meaning...
Now, the question is how will he do that with 4 of the current Emperors being the focus of the future PK race?
Even if he joins WG war, he will not find out what he wants, very unlikely that info to be spoiled anywhere else other than Raftel.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
maybe shanks acts as evil to test whether luffy could fight someone who "betrays" him, plus shanks' sword is called gryphon. gryphons usually guard treasures as per mythology
I do feel that shanks is trying to get to one piece to protect or help luffy in some way and not to become PK himself.

Law got the feats AND the credit. His hole sent her down, R-room stopped her from using Homies. Meanwhile Kidd’s Rail gun only tickled her. Oda definitely intending this, Kidd’s VA must’ve fucked his wife or something. Even Luffy got a glimpse of BM in WCI ffs. :chopoff:
kids rail gun was probably the 2nd most damaging attack anyone used in all of wano right under bajrang gun

I tried everything for you marine fans, I know how you guys feel. Goda hates us

I'm not a Marine fan, to be honest. I really only love Smoker, Tashigi, Coby, Helmeppo and Hina. However, I like the Marines as characters. Admirals are very charismatic and their appearance always makes me nervous. Thank you so much! You are Usopp's biggest and best fan.

Law got the feats AND the credit. His hole sent her down, R-room stopped her from using Homies. Meanwhile Kidd’s Rail gun only tickled her. Oda definitely intending this, Kidd’s VA must’ve fucked his wife or something. Even Luffy got a glimpse of BM in WCI ffs. :chopoff:
I really dont understand how ppl say this. Kidd started off the fight vs big mom solo before law came, had her focus the entire fight, had multiple 1v1 clashes with big mom(law had none), tanked the majority of the attacks and got the killing blow

Status
Not open for further replies.