Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
why he don't ask Dark King?
Probably for the same reason Luffy didn’t want to ask Rayleigh about the OP itself, Shanks probably just doesn’t want to “cheat” to find the OP. Or you actually need the Poneglyph imprintings themselves to access Raftel and can’t simply “know how to get to Raftel.”

honestly, can you make sense of this?
Easily like I said above. The guy who has to ask for shortcuts to become the Pirate King is probably not worthy of holding the title to begin with. If the only reason Shanks beat Kaido and Big Mom to Raftel is because he cheated and “knows a guy”, did he really become the Pirate King? Lol

Because Shanks has spent 90% of the series trying to get other people to fight Blackbeard for him. Their fight is fated as is Shanks’ death
Shanks saved Sengoku, Garp and Marineford island from BB. BB would sink the island otherwise.

Shanks simply knows how strong BB is and warns people to not fight him. He is trying to prevent people to fight BB, LOL.

Its not fated anything, this is nothing more than ZKK, Shanks might fight Luffy or someone else and Bb can steal poneglyh without fighting him.

If Kid and Law are catching Ls, I feel like Luffy should as well. Especially since he’s now an emperor and all.

I think Saturn should beat the shit out of Luffy, which would hype up the WG as the final boss.

If Saturn destroys Luffy’s poneglyphs, he will be forced to take them from Blackbeard and Shanks.
Nah Luffy is losing his Navigator

Law is losing his fruit

Kidd is losing his poneglyphs

They will all lose something to get to laughtale

Shanks saved Sengoku, Garp and Marineford island from BB. BB would sink the island otherwise.

Shanks simply knows how strong BB is and warns people to not fight him. He is trying to prevent people to fight BB, LOL.

Its not fated anything, this is nothing more than ZKK, Shanks might fight Luffy or someone else and Bb can steal poneglyh without fighting him.
Same BB pirates that run away from Akainu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.