Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes we will pretty sure oda is not a fanboy he will do what he feel lead to the best story .
I doubt he give every single win to BB it will be boring .
KId or law need to do something or they would have been useless characters especially if the theory of BM and kaido coming back is truth .
I realy doubt Oda is hyping those 2 characters for them to be useless in the end .
Shanks role is basically over now .
You - Shanks role is basically over now

What role lol

He has been there since the beginning and has yet to get his arc..

Oda hyped both kidd and law so that they can become hype tool for Shanks and BB who will play role during laugh tale.

Even luffy is becoming hype tool.

Everyone expected Shanks will meet kidd and demand RPG and that's exactly what chapter says.

Shanks and BB importance>>> Kidd and law

Sooner you will accept this reality lesser your pain will be when they will fall

You - Shanks role is basically over now

What role lol

He has been there since the beginning and has yet to get his arc..

Oda hyped both kidd and law so that they can become hype tool for Shanks and BB who will play role during laugh tale.

Even luffy is becoming hype tool.

Everyone expected Shanks will meet kidd and demand RPG and that's exactly what chapter says.

Shanks and BB importance>>> Kidd and law

Sooner you will accept this reality lesser your pain will be when they will fall

Sure dude we wills ee I think Kid will out last both BB and SHanks .

Kid will be an EOS rival for law tought Sadly I do think he will die but not right now vs BB .

Shanks role ?
Shanks role was to be luffy mentor and be the guy he trying to reach until luffy get to his level and then shanks die before giving him the straw hats or shortly after this is shanks role .
THe whole thing we keep hearing since time skip is new gen !
ANd oda even made BB part of new gen !

SHanks role is the same as mihawk .
Defeat by the new guys .
Shanks is an already established character just like mihawk .

Remember punk hazard ?

Law: WTF you guys have been doing ? You aocmplish nothing!
We the new gen will take over basically .
This is what happening .

Yes.

Nothing will happen. Dude, they are coming after Straw Hats. They will run around the facility act like there is tension and Coup de Grace out of there.
I do think they will miss all of their target since they have no aim when in front of the straw hat ship but we are going to run the heck away out of this island.

Status
Not open for further replies.