Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Completely disagree.

Zoro's very statement as presented in the spoiler does not imply invulnerability.
There's also supporting evidence from Zoro and King who wad blocking attacks even in flame Mode.
Additional supporting evidence from the Vegapunks, who stated that the Sera need testing vs attacks even in flame mode

All these point to extreme defense and not invulnerability
That's what i used to think as well.
Then again, Zoro's words directly contradict everything there.

I don't have it in me to debate that anymore. Let's just see what Oda eventually decides on.

Bogard

You can't win
Shishisonson is the strongest attack King took before Zoro got the knowledge(flame off moment to attack) + attack power boost(adcoc) and it seems S-Hawk was unfazed by the same attack.

So it seems that he has similar Lunarian boost to King as long as the flames are on

Furthermore Luffy comparing their durability to Kaido, suggest he is probably comparing them to the Kong organ attack he used the first time he faced Kaido, and thus without advanced armament haki

Since Zoro brought up the knowledge that they should be attacked when the flame are off anyway, it suggest there is some kind of time limit or restriction for the Lunarians

Is Oda even trying anymore? With all the information he's presented us about Lunarians, there's no good reason for them to ever turn their flames off. Even if their opponents are hard to tag, Lunarians will eventually win in a battle of attrition. At least make them extremely sluggish while their flames are on
That's just a matter of setting some stamina system like most abilities, like they can only tank for so long before needing some off time.

Status
Not open for further replies.