• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Inb4 Shaka’s helmet is empty and just for show
:risitameh:
It's irrelevant.

All of Vegapunks are fucking toys. You can do with it what ur imagination tells you and Vegapunk can still rebuild them.

This fucking cheap tension is insane.

Also, Mochi merchant is old as fuck. He is the same age as Shanks and up until Luffy he was afraid of his mom.

Katakuri is that one mmo rpg player with entire itemshop bought but no effort.

If people want to argue "well he's still YC1 with awakening and FS".

Of course he is. At some point leveling up on fodders in his country would reward him.

If Kata was battling outside of Toto Land he would be a monster.
I do think he has the best foundation to be an actual top tier out of all the righthands even at his big age

already has an awakening
well rounded in all three types of haki
has conquerors too

but its worthless discussing it because it wont happen anyway and he isnt a character that would be paid particular attention to powerup.

The manga. Luffy has a better chance of beating GB outside G5 than with G5. It's by far Luffy's most vulnerable form, and all GB needs to off Luffy is a stab. And it's not that hard a task for him given the number of angles he could attack from. GB's a harder fight for Luffy than even C3 with Luffy's easiest admiral fight being Fujitora.
That don't have to be the case.
G5 allow luffy to turn anything to rubber and Oda can easily make it that way if GB try to stab luffy .
Plus he can also use haki to block it even in G5.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I do think he has the best foundation to be an actual top tier out of all the righthands even at his big age

already has an awakening
has conquerors too

but its worthless discussing it because it wont happen anyway and he isnt a character that would be paid particular attention to powerup.
Maybe if he was 30 I'd agree.

I think he can surpass YC1 gate but ain't reaching Admiral level.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

already has an awakening
has conquerors too

In terms of potential it's debatable who'd be stronger if King and Kata maxed out all of their abilities imo.

King with advanced CoA and CoO would be insane, even more if he had awakening.

If Kata worked on his physicals and got AdCoC he'd also be busted.

already has an awakening
has conquerors too

If Katakuri awakens advanced coa and coc,he would probably beat Big Mom extreme diff.

The manga. Luffy has a better chance of beating GB outside G5 than with G5. It's by far Luffy's most vulnerable form, and all GB needs to off Luffy is a stab. And it's not that hard a task for him given the number of angles he could attack from. GB's a harder fight for Luffy than even C3 with Luffy's easiest admiral fight being Fujitora.
You mean the same GB who was afraid to enter wano because of Kaido? The same guy Luffy defeated and went toe to toe with even outside of G5?

Speaking of g5….you mean the form that could effortlessly tank hits from a powered up drunk hybrid kaido using Acoc? Not only that but Luffy essentially has infinite stamina when using the form

Greenbull couldn’t even detect base Yamato, he’s not surviving G5 Luffy

When it comes to katakuri it isn't just any of his abilities individually but everything together
  1. The fact he's a born conquerors us an automatic big plus in portrayal
  2. He has future sight something only luffy and kaido have explicitly shown
  3. Has some next level form of armament
  4. He has a special paramecia that acts like a logia
  5. Has paramecia awakening. I specify because zoan and logia awakenings seemingly happen a bit differently
  6. Has his spear "mole"
  7. Has pretty good marksmanship
  8. Hes able to use his fruit and haki extremely well together. Even showing off flame pattern armament that Luffy shows in g4 and big mom did when she clashed with luffy. Him keeping his stickiness despite using hardening
  9. Fast enough to react to snakeman
  10. His basic armament punches being comparable to wci luffy red hawk
Katakuri is probably gonna come back even stronger on top of that
:kata:
:milaugh:Funny thing is people claiming he's not special
Yet Oda gave him every special trait/ability that only a few can have : CoC, FS, awakening, even a special paramecia fruit
He even got born while standing

Katakuri is like Oden, they were meant to be special and wanked
That's why everyone wanks katakuri during WCI arc while everyone wanked Oden during wano arc

So far the only other YCs with CoC are Zoro & Ace
The only person to have awakening + adhaki + CoC beside Luffy is Katakuri !
One of the 4 to have CoC + awakening alongside Doffy, kid and Luffy!

Katakuri is literally one of the 3 major villains of Yonko Saga lol
In fact he's 2nd major fight after kaido for Luffy since BM wasn't Luffy's fight.

"He's not more special cause king has lunarian blood, marco has regen"

already has an awakening
has conquerors too

He's coming back as admiral level during Beehive arc with adcoc & more skills

Luffy vs Teach
Katakuri vs Kuzan
Wings vs Shiryu & Lafitte

Katakuri, Kid, law, sabo will forever be above Wings

I wonder what the people who think Luffy still loses to fucking Ryokugyu believe he has to do to actually be a top-tier. Does he have to beat 2 Kaidos in a 1v2 or what?

You mean the same GB who was afraid to enter wano because of Kaido? The same guy Luffy defeated and went toe to toe with even outside of G5?

Speaking of g5….you mean the form that could effortlessly tank hits from a powered up drunk hybrid kaido using Acoc? Not only that but Luffy essentially has infinite stamina when using the form

Greenbull couldn’t even detect base Yamato, he’s not surviving G5 Luffy
Well,Greenbull is a logia.He might have a way to avoid getting hit and beat Luffy by outlasting Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.