Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should just listen to what other people tell you

the moment you saw 2 yonko not able to beat 5 ROOKIES who were shit at haki, you should've known how shit these yonko are

You should know that admirals are WAY stronger than Big Mom and kaido based on narratively them being for endgame.
Akainu? the strongest since he's Luffy's endgame fight
Nah Kaido beat luffy 4 fucking times and even kill him and he was lifing island and fight 15 other people.
I don't think will ever see luffy having a fight that hard ever again , when he get 3 fucking power up in one arc .
Even if there end game luffy fight it will be more even match than vs Kaido fight .

I do think the fact that Kid had a hand in Big Mom's down fall will come in play here and the giants will save them and nurse them back to health.
:bamathink:

What role do you think Kid will play on Elbaf?

I'm thinking he tries to fight Luffy for his rubbings and/or teams up with him against the big bad of the arc. With the goal of having Kid transcition to a grand fleet type ally
That is a fantastic point tbh. I can see Dorry/Broggy not even being aware of this. My guess is by the end, yes, hed fight against the Elbaf threat with Luffy and become his ally. I still think hes the leading person to present the burned man.

I did read . THe commanders ask shanks to let them do it and he said nop don't uderestimated him he grown much stronger and sneaked him himself after seing kid wrecked his fleet.
Did you read the part where Shanks was basing Kid’s strength ON HIS BOUNTY, which is equal to Luffy’s bounty… Yet Luffy us mich strknger than this bum

Also did you read that Shank’s ALLIED crew is the weakest in any yonko fleet because Shanks collects fodder

Nah you proved my point

Enemies attack the weak

Which pisses off the strong

To take out their Enemies quicker

You said nothing that contradicts this
WDM enemies? Villains? Antagonists? IDK from manga point to attack weakling instead of stronger is smart move. Cracker from WCI attacked Luffy, instead of Nami, and that became a reason why he Losed. It's true that SH usually never aimed for a weakiling specifically. Still I remember how in DressRosa arc SH made their goal to defeate Sugar first, who was a child.

I'm just saying that aiming on weakling didn't disrespect character at all.

Where are the "future sight is useless" bros?:gokulaugh:
Here

We will see how useful it is against Blackbeard

Another one
It's sad how people wanna read stories where only Main characters grow and look good
Where side characters get their characters totally ruined for the sake of money

You are happy.
Very sad to see how low One Piece fans think
You are one of the very few weirdos who wants side characters to shine more than the main characters. We have been following strawhats journey from the beginning, not Kidd or Law's. Good riddance.

Despite the L, glad by the way my man Killer went out. Dude took Shanks' attack, helping to protect his captain until the end, and apparently wasn't completely unconscious(just unable to move). Truly the best :steef:
Killer>Kidd :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.