El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Streusen, Oven, Perospero, Katakuri carried the shit out of the BMP :josad:
I do wonder how they'll return
  • I can see katakuri taking charge now that that big mom is down and pudding was taken
  • Big mom is likely coming back but idk what her role could be. She'll likely find out what happened to mother carmel and be redeemed in some way. Still think luffy vs linlin would be a fun ass fight
  • Perospero become mink racist idk
  • Smoothie hopefully do something
  • Kaido not a big mom pirate but i do think he'll return fully awakening

Do you think we’d ever see a signature attack from Rayleigh or is his portrayal in the story enough?
We got one for Oden & Roger, and now Garp
Also, Shanks got Introduced in Chapter 1, Mihawk in 50, Dragon in 100 & Rayleigh in 500
So if those Three gonna get their Chapter then i don't see why Rayleigh won't
Finally, just like Mihawk was Zoro's Mentor, Rayleigh was Luffy's Mentor

Meaning Rayleigh got Three Reasons to have his own Hype Chapter/Signature Attack Reveal

I thought BB wanted the world to be engulfed in piracy and evil, so without WG and Marines?
Lot of talk/hot air from him as per usual as it seems.

This chapter he made it clear that he wants to become official royalty under the WG. Same way Doflamingo blackmailed them into accepting him as royalty under their flag again.

Make no mistake, he loves piracy and some evil shit here and there, but overall it seems that he's comfortable with the PK title, chilling on pirate island doing whatever he wants and not having to go up against the WG (actually being a "well respected guest" in WG circles as royalty, too).

This chapter makes it seem very unlikely that he ever wanted to truly challenge the WG or Imu themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.