El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan doesn’t seem to be aware that Koby is part of SWORD
Something is cooking with both Akainu and Aokiji. While the latter might not be Sword, he could still have a different mission for why he's infiltrated the BBPs. Just like all the panels with Akainu displeased at the orders he's getting from the Gorosei might hint at him snapping at some point (especially once he finds out about IMU), Aokiji might likewise have a goal entirely dictated by his own justice philosophy and moral compass. Don't forget that he spared Saul. Aokiji is not a corrupted character, he's not part of the "evil incarnate" BB's people are all different aspects of.

Something is cooking with both Akainu and Aokiji. While the latter might not be Sword, he could still have a different mission for why he's infiltrated the BBPs. Just like all the panels with Akainu displeased at the orders he's getting from the Gorosei might hint at him snapping at some point (especially once he finds out about IMU), Aokiji might likewise have a goal entirely dictated by his own justice philosophy and moral compass. Don't forget that he spared Saul. Aokiji is not a corrupted character, he's not part of the "evil incarnate" BB's people are all different aspects of.
Aokiji and Akainu working together really makes no sense considering they both have very opposing morals

Why would Akainu rebel against the gorosei?

He's done literally everything they asked for.

Blowing up Ohara no mercy. Killing Vegapunk.

But it's hilarious how people think Akainu opposes the Gorosei, because they got into an argument once. Lol.

Sengoku interrupts BB vs Law fiight, then chases BB off to Fullalead?

I doubt he’s on the ship with Garp right now. He would probably head to Law instead if he really cared about him
Maybe I suppose, but Id really love to see these 2 titans have their moment before they go down (to whomever in the end, doesnt have to be Blackbeard but I feel thats the only option at this point)
Post automatically merged:

Sengoku don't give a fuck about Low
He does care about him, he basically raised Corazon.

Aokiji and Akainu working together really makes no sense considering they both have very opposing morals
They have the same goals, only opposite ways to get there. That's what the battle on Punk Hazard was all about. They both want justice, only Akainu would go to any extent to get it, including killing civilians. Faced with a threat as large as BB resurrecting Rocks' will, they might agree on a "you do your thing, I do mine, as long as we stop him" kind of deal, one from inside the WG, the other independently.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Maybe I suppose, but Id really love to see these 2 titans have their moment before they go down (to whomever in the end, doesnt have to be Blackbeard but I feel thats the only option at this point)
Post automatically merged:

He does care about him, he basically raised Corazon.
He care about Rosinante no some random kid Rosinante saved.

Blackbeard defeats Law, gets his glyphs, Crossguild comes to save and recruit Law is my new copium
That or they break into Impel Down to release Doffy
Or just do anything really
:josad:
Probably Moria joins as their 4th and final member. So the Cross completes the 4 members.

As for Law, if he gets beaten thwre should be zero reason for him to be left alive. At very least steal his df for another fodder allied pirate, so they can use eternal life on BB.

But probably not gonna happen, just that it's extremely dumb to leave him alive. At least leaving Garp or Koby alive makes sense to try and gain some sort of leverage. Law is a pirate with an extremely notable df.

Status
Not open for further replies.