One Piece Chapter 1080, "The Legendary Hero"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
That was Shanks, Coby almost ended up as freshly grilled marinemeat :endthis:
coby was the person who made the people present realize they don't actually want to fight. he inspired others to the point they would desert - that made akainu very angry. even if akainu had killed coby, the war wouldn't have continued bc coby had already ended it.

snitch just appeared outta nowhere and started acting like coby's achievement belonged to him - he also arrived only AFTER the WG had achieved their goals (ace=dead, WB=dead). snitch: 'i'm going to stop this war'. bitch, the war had already ended, the WG got exactly what they wanted and everyone bar cowardbeard's underlings and sakazuki wanted to stop fighting anyway

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
coby was the person who made the people present realize they don't actually want to fight. he inspired others to the point they would desert - that made akainu very angry. even if akainu had killed coby, the war wouldn't have continued bc coby had already ended it.

snitch just appeared outta nowhere and started acting like coby's achievement belonged to him - he also arrived only AFTER the WG had achieved their goals (ace=dead, WB=dead). snitch: 'i'm going to stop this war'. bitch, the war had already ended, the WG got exactly what they wanted and everyone bar cowardbeard's underlings and sakazuki wanted to stop fighting anyway
:milaugh:

Okay then, you convinced me, that point for ending the war goes to Coby. Shanks doesnt need it anyway, he's already overrated enough and I kinda liked your dedicated statement :yearight:

I still would've prefered a Garp-Luffy-reunion on egghead instead of this Coby-rescue-mission :catrude:

Last edited:

MUUGEN

天下無双
Garp: Hito Hito no Mi Model Saitama

well this will go to show Luffys future abilities with Haki. Fill like Garps base attack so far is equivalent to KG possibly could reach KKG level with these sort of punches.

@nik87 They expected kuzan vs garp but instead are getting whiryu vs garp. Me acting suprised that the second strongest of Blackbeard pirate is protecting the island not kuzan. Oda will use this to make shiryu invincibility absolute when even Pk Tier haki punch from Garp cant damage him while he can cut garp anytime. And its only the beginning, Beside nothingless shiryu will also a rainstorm sword style as per his epithet "of the rain".
How delusional are you guys lol. This is ZKK again:gokulaugh: