Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think its too early in the game for Shanks or Blackbeard if we go to Fullalead next

Imo:

- Egghead deals with Kizaru
- If we go to Fullalead, itll deal with Aokiji and possible Rocks/BB lore
- Elbaf will be a personal conflict with the Giants there or maybe even God Elbaf himself.
- Law's initial destination that was after Elbaf may deal with this burned scar man and the 4th RP.
- Lodestar/Laughtale is a full clash between the 4 Yonko (yes, including Buggy/Mihawk etc).
- Then we go to the Final War with th3 government

It’s....a lot and honestly who knows what Oda does or skips. Conversely, Stussy may lead us to an Underworld arc considering Kidd and BB are involved in the Underworld and knew about this burned scar man and the 4th RP rumors. Umit, Giberson and Peclo are all still at large and relevant.
Don’t you think Blackbeard will go to Elbaf to find the final poneglyph?

Yes, I assume anyone with a decent level of power in MF was using at least basic Haki, Ryou and even AcoA,Acoc is a different story.

But the fact that Aokiji was injured by a Jozu who was using basic weaponry Haki is already a strong argument for fighting trolls with brains the size of a hope who think that Aokiji somehow miraculously possesses greater survivability when compared to someone like Kaidou who is described several times as being above Aokiji in terms of strength.
Yeah, true that.

Ya oda is hiding true strength of BB.

He definitely has Awakening and he already showed CoA.

I guess oda is reserving his strength until he face shanks or Luffy.
yep Oda don't want to show him off to much since we already seen stuff for him .
It cool we seeing stuff from shanks and garp but they never did anything unlike BB who did stuff before.
Like we not even see BB do any name gura gura attacks yet .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Cerberus, demon, some kind of mythical creature.

There was a great theory on this forum about his fruit being some sort of Caribbean themed deity... I could see it being something like that.

Since he's from a snow island, I can do see him getting a yeti or krampus fruit.

It should be one of the strongest zoans because you can argue that his other two are the strongest of their respective types
I think Kraken Zoan Would be a good for him

Where do they say that?

Also, fodder say a lot of crazy shit man lol. Fodder have also called people like Krieg, Crocodile, Kaido, Katakuri, Big Mom the strongest/invincible or whatever and we know that’s bullshit lol.
I mean, from a logical stand point, Kaidou and BM would make sense.
Who else, out of the characters alive, has:
A busted fruit
All types of Advanced Haki
Busted physical stats
Etc.
Besides Luffy?

Where do they say that?

Also, fodder say a lot of crazy shit man lol. Fodder have also called people like Krieg, Crocodile, Kaido, Katakuri, Big Mom the strongest/invincible or whatever and we know that’s bullshit lol.
1064. It's pretty obvious members of a crew would know the hierarchy of their own crew.

Because it's pretty common sense that a captain is stronger than the subordinate.

You know. Sort of like how it's common sense Roger is stronger than Rayleigh.

Or Luffy is stronger than Zoro.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I expected that Oda would at least explore BB's Haki, but this dude is more weak than i though to do such a thing. Fatbeard needs too much DFs to be stronger, pathetic.
That's the portrayal

He is about df and there could be reason behind why he is focusing so much on Dfs

Status
Not open for further replies.