Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can safely say that oda dropped the ball with koby and here is why.

Don't get this twisted koby is still a stupendous character and I still believe that he is powerful. However they way oda is writing it when moby actually shows of his true strength alot of the fan base is going to be pissed because it's going to come off as BS. And that's because oda wrote it poorly.

Example 1 I am of the firm belief that the canon ball that he is wearing are actually a few tons added with the fact that the chain may be made out of seastone. If we go chapters back we can see that not a single other prisoner had actual weights on. To add koby whom we have seen lift a torpedo 5 times his size can't destroy a chain and weight? That becuase oda more than likely wrote it to be extremely dense/heavy and indestructible.

However let's say that koby is currently between veteran level and yc2 based on his portryal thus far and bounty. He would still be significantly much weaker than luffy.. Now even of some may argue that koby doesn't have to be luffys equal in power to be a decently strong rival (which i agree) he still isn't strong enough to be a decently strong rival.

And as a result I think oda is going to BS his powerlevel up with the means of a busted devil fruit (which I won't like).

So it will be making koby great but at the cost of ASS writing

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Now that Chopper developped monster sulong pill, Carrot can be strong enough to join the crew @Pot Goblin
She was always strong enough but Sulong on the go erases any doubt. Chopper being the supplier makes it even better with that Chobro connection.

Perospero would've been put in the dirt where he belongs with this, Wanda and clouds be damned
:araboss:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
3 billion pirates got destroyed
I thought they were admiral level 😂😂
We saw their worth on rooftop. :milaugh:
Their combined value of 9bil cant match Zoro's 320mil.
told ja that Whiryu is the real chad, the guy will end what kuzan cant:myman:
Indeed, disappointing showing from Kuzan and his captain.
And then people wonder how Shiryu is stronger than both...

I can safely say that oda dropped the ball with koby and here is why.

Don't get this twisted koby is still a stupendous character and I still believe that he is powerful. However they way oda is writing it when moby actually shows of his true strength alot of the fan base is going to be pissed because it's going to come off as BS. And that's because oda wrote it poorly.

Example 1 I am of the firm belief that the canon ball that he is wearing are actually a few tons added with the fact that the chain may be made out of seastone. If we go chapters back we can see that not a single other prisoner had actual weights on. To add koby whom we have seen lift a torpedo 5 times his size can't destroy a chain and weight? That becuase oda more than likely wrote it to be extremely dense/heavy and indestructible.

However let's say that koby is currently between veteran level and yc2 based on his portryal thus far and bounty. He would still be significantly much weaker than luffy.. Now even of some may argue that koby doesn't have to be luffys equal in power to be a decently strong rival (which i agree) he still isn't strong enough to be a decently strong rival.

And as a result I think oda is going to BS his powerlevel up with the means of a busted devil fruit (which I won't like).

So it will be making koby great but at the cost of ASS writing
Bro Koby is not that guy yet, we’ve been trying to tell you that.

he will get there later lol

I think Kuzan will get taken out by Smoker, possibly with Koby's help.

The BBP is portrayed to be like the Rocks pirates, in that they aren't friends but just have a similar objective. Rocks was taken out by the Roger pirates allying with Garp. So I'm guessing the BBP will be taken out by the SHs and Smoker+Koby.

Smoker will get awakening
Koby will get ACoC

Together they'll get a situational victory against Kuzan like Kid and Law against Big Mom.
Smoker doesn't have the balls to invade a Yonko territory unlike Tashigi

Look at the fight and see how when the Blackbeard pirates recover from the hit, Lafitte instead looks clean after we see movement lines.
Those are not panels of Lafitte dodging.

Queen and Bon Clay are also effeminate. Wonder who fought them
Queen was not effeminate, and even then, doesn't change the fact that Nami matches with Lafitte in some apparent pattern. Plus, there are hints Lafitte's a siren zoan (half bird and half woman creature).

Zolo has 0 barehand Haki feat or hype without special swords. Zolo even activate his CoC with a special sword, while even Yamato didn't need that.

Vergo had Haki hype, and Law has comparable Haki to Vergo, which how he cut down him with a random room slash.

zoro has an entire bare handed "no sword style". he can use haki. he can fight w haki without swords if he has to.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Cant be. Ochoku/Wang Zhi was defeated by BB and apparently this person predates the Aokiji/Akainu fight because Aokiji makes a joke that he had burned scars and they mention that thats too recent (2 years ago, which is when the Rocky Port incident happened).

It could be Silver Axe or Rocks, but then Id question why nobody is calling them by name.
It's xebec

Oda didn't show his real face - only silhouette. Why oda was hiding his face?

And, we learnt about xebec during wano - a lurking legend

Status
Not open for further replies.