One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
I truly hope it's actually Shanks but the "shanks was found in a chest" thing makes me think there really is a retarded identical twin plotline and there's a scarless two armed shanks working for the gorosei.

I hope not.
It’s cliche and lame, but I can see it happening because it explains how β€œShanks” was able to meet with the gorosei and they all looked perfectly calm and none of his crew mentioned any concern.

They read a bad spoiler and now they can only think that God Knights are connected to Shanks lmao.
They are simple rivals for the SH allies, cool designs but unimportant. Basically the praetorian guard from Star Wars

I honestly don't get what yo are arguing lol Its called being consistent lol oda already showed us that the strings could cut the meteor when law and doffy cut it up again what was the result??? everything bUT where stood was destroyed

Skip to fuji vs birdcage
Fuji meteor is not indestructible even he wondered after he launched it would it be cut up. Which it was and the result
Massive aoe He is worried about civilian casualties.

You for some reason want to downplay fuji when the manga keeps telling you fuji can not just be dropping meteors whenever he wants he has to think about those around him lol sure people can handle the meteor but dealing with the after effect matters.

Sure this is not cannon i know but this is the perfect example tbh
zoro can cut the damn meteor but look where the two halves are headed...without mihawk effectively destroying and pushing the metor pieces into the sea...MASSIVE AOE IS DONE PIRATES AND MARINES ALIKE ARE HIT BY THE METEOR.

The meteros arent infused with CoC or CoA anyway, those super sharp bird cage would obviously cut them (unless the meteors were made of a very strong material)

The meteros arent infused with CoC or CoA anyway, those super sharp bird cage would obviously cut them (unless the meteors were made of a very strong material)
facts lol honestly with the line from doffy about what is akainu teaching you i always thought that akainu was like: fuji let the meteors fall if they get destroyed let them fall but protect yourself destroy everything....ABSOLUTE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!:suresure::suresure::suresure:

facts lol honestly with the line from doffy about what is akainu teaching you i always thought that akainu was like: fuji let the meteors fall if they get destroyed let them fall but protect yourself destroy everything....ABSOLUTE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!:suresure::suresure::suresure:

we not sure if fujitora did or did not make the meteor fall on marijuana either

so sad that amdirals only have like 2 attacks, specially the 2 newbies