Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Could've had sabo me damage a little bit more, it's not like he wasn't fighting against imu and his bodyguards
I would have far more belief if I saw some sounds coming from the ground and all of them wondering what is going on.

Hole is open, a mass amount of soot comes out of it and blocks the vision and creates overall ruckus, Morley grabs Sabo and Cobra and get back into the hole closing it and escaping.

This doesn't solve the problem of Gorosei and Imu probably being Top Tiers who'd dwarf Sabo but at least you can excuse the fast paced situation.

It would happen in a span of seconds and Imu or some Gorosei say: "Well, not a big loss, the cleansing is coming anyway".

“you’re not him…Someday one will arise who will challenge the the world.. And shoulder centuries of history.”

It’s blatant. Teach was never destined to be the final villain, Luffy has to be the one to take down the world government.
Context: WB is talking about the man Roger waits. BB is not trying to be that LOL.

LMAO WB talks shit from his ass about BB not being the man Roger waits of course BB is not the man Roger waits, also WB didn't know BB can steal 2 DF powers.

BB will replace Imu as Xebec wanted to be the King of the World.

Imu is a DF user.

BB has 2 DFs.

Imu will be desperate vs. both Luffy and BB

Imu sees BB as JoyBoy and Ancient Weapon level threat.

TAC: WB said this WB said that

WB is just Butthurt because BB kicked his ass, killed Thatch and captured Ace, and killed WB :gokulaugh:

he will have some rolls in end games but not major role more like scabberds in wano he will do something important to save the day (like raizo) i don't think oda will give him another major fight if he want to give major fight to every major character final war will become longer than wano
So the most popular character outside of the SHs, with the D. in his name, with a canon explanation as to why his DF is super important to becoming the king of the world will not have a major role in the final war?

I swear some of you don't think before you type

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda is consistently inconsistent. That is a legit gripe. If you can't accept that then it is probably best to move on from OP. Maybe One Piece isn't the manga/anime for you?
Oh there it is.

Don't insult my favorite mangaka/manga or leave if you don't like it.

NO.

Fuck you.

I will talk about OP whatever I fucking want whether it be powerscaling or calling out Oda's writing mistakes.

if you have a problem with that. Maybe this discussion is not a place for you?:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.