Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but but VAs vs Monster trio, even Oda dont beilieve the Vas stand a chance 1 vs 1 and has to make Lucci a villain again.

sanji vs Lucci (protect stussy from lucci revenge earning her respect)
jimbei vs all VAs
Zoro vs Kizaru at one point and more.
Luffy vs kizaru at one point and more.

S-Bear can reach 100% of Kuma's DF use though while logically speaking S-Hawk can't even get near Mihawk's swordsmanship. That was attained through decades of hard training.
Sure he has Daz's fruit but destroying is kinda light work now.
Until He gets 100 percent of it we can talk , S Bear so far didn't do shit neither impressed one he just got that durability of King that highlights him with other seraphims while S Hawk had Yonko Teach sweating and his slashes are causing great DC around when he was still young, Nah He got that DNA of a Top Tier If he is using a small amount of it he's at least a YC for now his DC Feat is on the same level as Dressrosa Zoro if not better while S bear has a DNA of a Yonko Commanders if he's using a small amount of it at best he's a Tobi roppo level .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
should have known when jabra wasnt involved
the jobber in the group would immediately shift to kaku
getting hit by those traps early on set the tone.
Jabra is older and peaked early. Kaku was always going to surpass him that was made evident on EL. Their current levels do not speak for their EL levels, don't know why Zoro fans and Sanji fans are so attached to these bums.

Jabra is older and peaked early. Kaku was always going to surpass him that was made evident on EL. Their current levels do not speak for their EL levels, don't know why Zoro fans and Sanji fans are so attached to these bums.
The douriki shown in Enies lobby .
ZOro fans were hurt by how close it was and how easely Sanjid efeated a guy just as strong as kaku they did not accepted it until he showed again and wanted hyped him up for make this sad story felt better a bit .
Sanji fans tought they loved it .

Zolo on rooftop did more damage to kaido then king
yeah I know
seraphims have tougher defenses than kaido with their flames on
Post automatically merged:

Discrediting King by using children carried by his literal DNA as an example.

Flame on King would have endured just fine, now it's a matter of whether Oda will clarify more about the lunarian hax or King will be remembered as an idiot.
his dna mixed with that of others
doesnt discredit king
I asked a question
and you are crying rather than giving a straight answer. does king come out unscathed with kaku and zoro?

Status
Not open for further replies.