Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They are going to be hype tools if Saturn is restricted this arc they will be used to hype crew give heavy hitters their deserved bounties
I am telling everyone from the beginning - Saturn will get massive hype because it's Gorosei intro arc.

His arrival has been kept secret.

Navy vs SHs will tilt in SHs favor until we will see Saturn finally making his move and take everyone by surprise.

That's why I feel SHs won't leave this Island with all to do list done...

Navy, BBP and SHs - they all will gain some and lose some

They are going to be hype tools if Saturn is restricted this arc they will be used to hype crew give heavy hitters their deserved bounties
Tbh the only ones worthy of higher bounties are Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky and Chopper(tho he is a lost cause) the rest are either well deserved or even unworthy of such increase.

In Sabo’s defense it was 1 vs 6 while he had to carry Cobra. They definitely top tiers there’s no way any weaker, but definitely not as strong or stronger than admirals.
Its not like all the goroseis are in the same lvl. For me Ethanbaron is the strongest since he has the original kitetsu. Even the admirals are not in the same lvl between them

@GrandmasterChef Zonji Man Im such a side switcher.

Oh wait
(one month ago)
He transformed against Sabo because he was in a private room. Imu was there too.

Saturn isn’t just going to transform into a Minotaur bull monster in front of the marines.

Once the marines are defeated, that’s when Saturn shows off
(two months ago)
There’s a good chance the SHs beat Kizaru first and then fight Saturn next
Literally me in this thread.
I’ve literally been saying this since we found out he was coming.

Saturn isn’t going to hulk out, go Minotaur mode, and have a super saiyan fight with Luffy in front of the marines. He and the other gorosei literally didn’t chase Sabo out of the throne room there’s no way there combat potential is supposed to be common knowledge.

He’s gonna flex a little bit at the end of the arc and leave
In fact, I've literally said this shit like two dozen times.

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.