Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Both Kizaru and Luffy fell near Saturn, right?
No, Luffy fell near Saturn, Borsalino was sent into a building.

And this is likely meant to parallel Doffy vs G4, especially as both Doffy and Kizaru got launched through buildings
I kinda disagree. Luffy is next to Saturn and Borsalino has been sent away.

It's not clear that Borsalino would bother with Luffy now that Saturn has gotten involved.

Saturn will try to kill Vegapunk and Luffy may have to stop him (when he recovers).

Borsalino could go after York or similar.

From the very beginning Borsalino was never trying to fight Luffy.

Why is it hard to accept that Admirals=Yonko?
And yonko fans keep on coping using Kaido as standard when not all emperors have the same stats. Keeping on comparing Kizaru and Kaido tanking hits.

That fact that Luffy and Kizaru is at stalemate means in general, Yonko=Admirals

No one here even the Shanks fans think he can tank all hits that Kaido took lol.
They all have different builds, doesnt mean they cant be on the same level with each other
Yep and they all have differnt fighting styles.
Like there no way BB or shanks fighting Kizaru the same way as luffy or can Kizaru fight them the same as luffy .
There all in same tier that Oda can write hard fight in anyone in that tier.

It might lol. We just had 2 yonko beaten/die.
So an admiral getting beaten isn't that big of a news.

Where as a gorosei getting killed...

We still don't know why the BBP are here. I think they just might backstab saturn...
An admiral getting beaten is now not big news ,a couple of weeks ago some said Kizaru won‘t get beaten .he gets beaten in the final War

The possibility of BBP kidnapping Saturn is now bigger i think ,what do you think about that?

There clearly is no time for Luffy and Zoro to change opponents lol.
Zoro aint in position right now to end Lucci easily.
Kizaru looks fine.
And Luffy cant just use g5 limitless.
well Zoro will end Lucci with a name attack, I dont think Kizaru will go down, while I am sure the strawhat need to escape cuz they cant fight Saturn and Vice admiral + Cp0x so mega mecha and kuma will hold them back while they escape

Status
Not open for further replies.