Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Nioh 2 playthrough means I am probably unironically the one of the most informed people in the community on the Gorosei powers.

Gyuuki’s main abilities are all poison related (he can even poison you just by looking at him — the head exploding is probably related).

Bonney is probably gonna pass out from his toxic blood next week @SakazOuki

After knowing Saturn can effectively teleport or be summoned (?)
This does look like him actually going to egghead prior

Could be cope and just be sera kuma but it looks way too much like Saturn.

if it's the case I wonder what he wanted there to teleport to egghead beforehand
:bamathink:
We still need an explanation for this scene. If it's not Saturn, it'd have to be either York or one of the Seraphim. It doesn't look like any of those 5, but you can easily see Saturn in that silhouette. If it was a Seraphim all along (despite not looking like any of them), why make it a silhouette? A silhouette would only make sense for York since Oda needed to hide that reveal, but there's no reason for the Seraphim to be silhouettted

@Paperchampion23

After knowing Saturn can effectively teleport or be summoned (?)
This does look like him actually going to egghead prior

Could be cope and just be sera kuma but it looks way too much like Saturn.

if it's the case I wonder what he wanted there to teleport to egghead beforehand
:bamathink:
Missing the horns

also why would he teleport back and forth lol

hell yeah, I hope so

i really wouldn't like that.

Whitebeard at least had the excuse of struggling with his illness, and it being an unexpected attack from an ally

it's said that Saturn is facing a group that includes Bonney. If she legit landed a hit on him that he couldn't deal with..... it's not the biggest deal, but it's kinda weird considering every other piece of hype he got in the chapter
Well he did have soft spot of her telling Kizaru she just a kid but that might chnage with this stab lol .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bluegrass's fruit sounds so ass. Marine bros are trying to hype her up because the summary says Bonney couldn't hit her, but that's clearly because Bonney didn't want to attack the Pacifista (because it looks like Kuma)
Mald, Bluegrass is a better fighter than Saturn lmfao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bluegrass's fruit sounds so ass. Marine bros are trying to hype her up because the summary says Bonney couldn't hit her, but that's clearly because Bonney didn't want to attack the Pacifista (because it looks like Kuma)
One hit, no the shockwave from one hit of Vergo will send Bluegrass to ICU.

Status
Not open for further replies.