Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the time Rocks attacked ?

This would be insane. Too many strong characters in one place. Oda should never show it, he'll ruin it
Hopefully this is like 5-10 chapters. Im down with getting the complete story here. I dont expect to see full fights or anything, but give us full Rocks designs, the reason Roger and Garp both went there, and how it all ended.

Its fascinating Saturn hasnt aged a day lol. I assume he and the other Gorosei are immortal, just not AS old as Imu (900 years at least)

Hopefully this is like 5-10 chapters. Im down with getting the complete story here. I dont expect to see full fights or anything, but give us full Rocks designs, the reason Roger and Garp both went there, and how it all ended.
I feel like we won't get anything about the battle itself here. We may see Rocks design tho.

Its fascinating Saturn hasnt aged a day lol. I assume he and the other Gorosei are immortal, just not AS old as Imu (900 years at least)
My headcanon is that in every generation the outstanding CD (probably leader of the Holy Knights) will be promoted to Gorosei. Then they do some Yhwach/Sternritter ceremony that turns them immortal.

Well god valley flashback is happening 38 years ago and the Rocks attack happened also 38 years ago

I legit cannot look at Garp and Roger the same way, this "protect the slaves" stuff is bullcrap, CDs planned to kill all of these slaves for sport :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
All those feats and Garp is stuck on a lower title. Sounds like they don't really like him, but they have to put up with him.

So how long are Admiral bros going to tell that lie to themselves? There is a reason Luffy used adv. Haki only once G5 was running out and that one instance was enough for Kizaru to lie flat and promise his Master Saturn that he will be back on his feet after some rest.

:suresure:
The next chapters will be flashbacks and next week is break. Give it a month at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.