Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What indicates that exactly? We know Luffy can force G5 again if he needs to, so really, Luffy could've already killed Kizaru by now if he was a ruthless character.
What indicates it is that if not for Franky Saturn would of put a nice hole through his chest as he was clearly not able to intelligently defend himself

What indicates it is that if not for Franky Saturn would of put a nice hole through his chest as he was clearly not able to intelligently defend himself
Or maybe Luffy trusts his crew mates enough to put his life in their hands...? And what's your point with this exactly, we know Luffy can't move, the same is true for Kizaru, if Vegapunk went to stab Kizaru instead, he'd be dead.

The thing is that rn Luffy looks like to be in worse shape than Kizaru, how can anybody objectively see that as a W is beyond me.
Worse shape due to the use of his own Devil Fruit. Luffy getting Old is NOT a Kizaru feat.

This is Luffy right before punching Kizaru.

And it's obviously not a W for Luffy it's a draw.
But an L for Admirals endurance if anything.

Wait I forgot about Kuzan who was proven to be Blackbeard's subordinate a Yonkou, and was getting BLITZ from a tired and injured Old Garp in a 1 x all commanders fight
:lulz::lulz:
I think its completely fair to put Admirals under Yonko relatively. That really shouldn't be part of the conversation. Akainu/Fleet Admiral is just another argument entirely, and Id argue that Akainu is probably relative to Blackbeard and Shanks at this point.

Hell, considering the CG bounties for Admirals (3 Billion), giving the FA 4 Billion would just align him to being right in between Blackbeard 3.996 Billion and Shanks' 4.0489 Billion (before anyone gets additional raises)

That being said, we absolutely need to wait longer before we trash Kizaru. We'll see how this fight continues with Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.