Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiples attacks that Luffy had to handle and evade combined with hit and run tactics made him unconscious and unable to get back up.
And this without focusing on fighting him.
It's fair to assume that a focused Kizaru would be a extreme fight.
None of Kizaru's attack did anything other than average damage on Luffy. Luffy is not unconscious and just reached the time limit of his gear as in every other New World fight.

This was Luffy before Gear 5 run out. Literally clean.

Then your eyes don't work because there are clear differences

Again, G5 being this constant haki form or whatever the fuck you're arguing is stupid and baseless, Oda has specifically gone out of his way to show G5 Luffy with ACoC and without ACoC, such as in the page you posted lmao
Now you are changing the subject. ACoC is not the only haki, and there is literal black lighting coming from the attack.

None of Kizaru's attack did anything other than average damage on Luffy. Luffy is not unconscious and just reached the time limit of his gear as in every other New World fight.
When the time limit is reached he is still conscious and able to talk and react (including pumping himself up again-like in the kaido fight).
Luffy has show to be with it's eyes closed and unable to react to his surroundings. ergo, unconscious.

"I get the impression..."

It went from "kizaru isn't down...He isn't hurt...he's above yonko, ..."
To "I think he's just lying, he wants them to escape.."
Noodle, I didn't say any of that. This is the only other thing that I have said in this thread so far.
I ain't really invested in One Piece anymore, so I don't really care. I just enjoyed the Frenchie fandom having a meltdown. :yearight:
So yes Nude-L, my opinions on Kizaru's characterization don't have anything to do with the power scaling going around on this thread. A genuine shock this must be to you, I know.

As I said, and you already saw, curbstomp fights are still impactful (Bellamy, Caesar, Cracker). This aint that.

You cant compare it to that, and you definitely cant compare it to P1/Ulti who werent even considered a real fight and went on to fight Nami and Usopp after Luffy.
Bellamy and Cesar were Luffy’s « big fight » of their respective arc this why they got the double spread. Cracker was an outlier.

Tbh I did not feel like Kizaru vs Luffy was a real fight. Kizaru was not willing to engage Luffy and Luffy have a hard time to tag him. Furthermore it is the first time that Luffy is able to incapacitate his opponent in the first round. Luffy either lose or the opponent find a way to get away.

As I said the issue here is Kizaru’s performance and portrayal destroyed his threatening presence. He is not a threat to Luffy as of now.

Now maybe Kizaru awakening can change things but I’m skeptical.

Gear 5 isn't haki based, it is purely DF shenanigans.
While Gear 4 is haki based, and relies on overusing armament haki to maintain that form

But yea, I mostly agree on the rest.
The attack on Kizaru is likely the G5 version of red roc. Probably a higher end attack, but his G4 variants are bound to be stronger.

A draw arguably, but Luffy comes off looking better.

Maybe Kizaru would've fared better if not for distraction with Vegapunk and had he fully focused.
Well Kizaru is just avoiding the guy.

In fact the entire avoidance and running away makes no sense. They still had to get the motherflame, they still had to get york out, even if they succeeded in killing VegaPunk.

It was absolutely stupid bad writing. An actual fight would have been better, but with the one punch KO it would be short. Oda bought himself time to figure shit out is only valid excuse for the drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.