Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Bonney can’t be Ginny’s daughter or clone. 14 years ago there was no sign of Bonney. Ginny wasn’t pregnant either. So by this logic Bonney would at most be 13 years old. Which would mean that at 11 years of age she sailed half the grandline, became a supernova. Noe she is so smart that she reached marineford, and fooled marines and CDs to attend reverie as well. Got captured by blackbeard and marines, yet managed to escape. This is unheard of even by manga standards. Luffy only started sailing when he turned 17. Zoro was still fighting with wooden sticks when he was 11.
Tbh being someone's daughter is pretty much the most realistic clone

Oda simply draw Bonney as he does what all women, not much more to say about this lol.
This is copium to save the face
Bonney isn't an adult
So drawing her like other women who are adults is wrong
which led fans to start simping and making sexy fanarts of her

He can sexualise adult characters like he wants but someone who's a minor....doesn't matter how grown she turns due to df or tech,
Oda should have limits
Especially a girl who's might be below 16 even

Bonney can’t be Ginny’s daughter or clone. 14 years ago there was no sign of Bonney. Ginny wasn’t pregnant either. So by this logic Bonney would at most be 13 years old. Which would mean that at 11 years of age she sailed half the grandline, became a supernova. Noe she is so smart that she reached marineford, and fooled marines and CDs to attend reverie as well. Got captured by blackbeard and marines, yet managed to escape. This is unheard of even by manga standards. Luffy only started sailing when he turned 17. Zoro was still fighting with wooden sticks when he was 11.
Didn't big mom have an insane bounty around that same age range?

Also Kaidou was considered his country's strongest warrior by 10, had a 70 mill bounty by 13 and was on Rocks by 15.

WG= Force the King to pay huge tax

The King = Had to Pay tax or risk cleansing

Dragon's solution = overthrowing the King?
:okay::milaugh::milaugh:
The full summary has nothing about the World Government, the king is taxing his people for himself and enjoying the process. No other country we have seen in the series has had this problem and has been forced to such extreme measures.

Dragon goes after corrupt kings and ignore fair ones like Cobra. This one had to go. We know Dragon's endgoal are still the Celestial Dragons.

Law,Kid,Sanji,Zoro and maybe Sabo?
All of these five have potential to come close to Kaido pl.
I mean Zoro is the best example which we need to know for the powerscaling answer.
If he face a Gorosei after his Mihawk battle, you can be damn sure that the Gorosei are at least Yonkou lvl. But if he face a Gorosei first and then Mihawk, the opposite would be the case and I would agree with you.
I think Zoro’s faces Mihawk

Bonney is child if you like it or not
She is Ginny's daughter
Oda clearly baited us with her age in SBS & Vivre Card

Her being Ginny's clone and Kuma raise her as his daughter, i don't like it

Ginny was former eastern commander , why do I think she is Belo Betty both look kinda similar in their design.
Post automatically merged:

If Bonney is indeed 14 or younger
Doesn't matter if she's a clone of Ginny or Kuma's child

People need to start calling Oda out.
You can't sexualise minors like this in your story

It's not a good thing

Oda has been obsessed with asses and boobs lately, drawing closer panels of them

At this point, it's sickening
Not surprising his Sensei was arrested for pedo charges. But there is no proof Bonney is kid or some clone we gotta wait .

This is copium to save the face
Bonney isn't an adult
So drawing her like other women who are adults is wrong
which led fans to start simping and making sexy fanarts of her

He can sexualise adult characters like he wants but someone who's a minor....doesn't matter how grown she turns due to df or tech,
Oda should have limits
Especially a girl who's might be below 16 even
"is copium" lol.

Bonney was drawn as the other because to our eyes...was and should have been exactly like the other women, and in fact there was a debate if she was really a child.

Also, she have the literal age age fruit, so this problem goes straight into silly territory.

Third, I don't know in what region of the Earth do you live, but in mine yesterday was Halloween and all the young girls of more than 13 years that I saw were dressed in a way that I think you would call perverted and sick at this point lol.

So, again, think what you want; it's not like we have to agree about Bonney.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
The full summary has nothing about the World Government, the king is taxing his people for himself and enjoying the process. No other country we have seen in the series has had this problem and has been forced to such extreme measures.

Dragon goes after corrupt kings and ignore fair ones like Cobra. This one had to go. We know Dragon's endgoal are still the Celestial Dragons.
Nah
It seems like he wanted economic progress.

And he segregated the undesirables ( ie unable to continue economic productivity) to ghettos.

Not many would disagree with this I'd suspect considering individuals are judged by how much they contribute to economy

Is Kuma a cucked and into ntr? Why he let dragon have a baby with Jinny? Does Bonney really Kuma daughter or she is daughter of Jinny and Saturn? Does Luffy and Bonney a sibling? Jinny has sex with Kuma,dragon or Saturn?

"is copium" lol.

Bonney was drawn as the other because to our eyes...was and should have been exactly like the other women, and in fact there was a debate if she was really a child.

Also, she have the literal age age fruit, so this problem goes straight into silly territory.

Third, I don't know in what region of the Earth do you live, but in mine yesterday was Halloween and all the young girls of more than 13 years that I saw were dressed in a way that I think you would call perverted, at this point lol.

So, again, think what you want; it's not like we have to agree about Bonney.
Is this your excuse?

Just cause kids are wearing sexy stuff doesn't make it right
You think I support kids twerking, wearing sexy attires..acting super sexy, having sex etc...?

You wanna excuse Oda's weird decisions with a degenerative society where Kids act like grown ups

Just cause something is happening in the real world, doesn't mean the author has to push that in the story by willingly forcing fans to find Boneny attractive and using her df as an excuse

Kuma and Ginny scarily remind me of Luffy and Nami
:shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Is Kuma a cucked and into ntr? Why he let dragon have a baby with Jinny? Does Bonney really Kuma daughter or she is daughter of Jinny and Saturn? Does Luffy and Bonney a sibling? Jinny has sex with Kuma,dragon or Saturn?
Luffy is already born by now.
This is 14 years ago. Luffy was 5 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.