One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
In the case of 12 year old Jewelry Bonney..Bartholomew Kuma.....YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

Okay one question. When did kuma had time to become a pirate? Warlords are supposed to be ex pirates but kuma seems to never have been one.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Okay one question. When did kuma had time to become a pirate? Warlords are supposed to be ex pirates but kuma seems to never have been one.
Sometime after he quit the revolutionary army he was probably labeled a pirate

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone here that watched/read Drifters and read that "rape fortress" part early will know how to use a heavy subject as a proper plot point
I legit dropped the series after that, it was too upsetting for me on a personal level after seeing it. My head was spinning for days after seeing it. Was such a gut punch out of nowhere. Especially with how blatant it was shown too.

I don’t think the term “pirate” is really a big difference from just outlaw in this verse.

For example, the Nox pirates were just explorers but they looked into illegal information and branded pirates.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t think the term “pirate” is really a big difference from just outlaw in this verse.

For example, the Nox pirates were just explorers but they looked into illegal information and branded pirates.
Aye, I remember reading somewhere in the story, all enemies of the WG, all those who disobey or are shunned by the WG in general are labelled as pirates regardless.

I know some consider Dragon a fraud. I don't, I still rate him as an OP character so strong he can only be used in special occasions. But this goes to show that as powerful WB, BM, Kaido, Shanks, Mihawk or Dragon are/were - and Roger obviously died of illness but still, he was 50+ - the WG is just a different beast.

Only Joy Boy has the capacity to gather all the allies needed and has the luck to keep surviving what would be certain death for anybody else.