Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Last chapter had one of the old people talk about Kuma pushing diseases out of them… Why didn’t Kuma push the disease out of Bonney and Ginny?

Maybe it’s like Kuma can only diseases like arthritis that… Diseases that are connected to like failing organs or pain since those are connected to the nervous system

I think the implication is that Ginny contracted something like HIV/AIDS…. A disease that Gets sexually transmitted but can also be passed from Mother to child and is extremely fatal… So Kuma can’t push out diseases like these that are tied to like Viruses and bacteria
Kuma wasn't healing the Villagers no?
He wasn't curing them of their condition, he was just taking the Pain out.

C

CensoredbyWG

Haki should only be able to affect DF effects. If Oda started having haki affect like regular diseases and toxins then we would get into questions regarding Roger dying of diseases yet he was peak haki master
Its the point i raised a few posts back, if it´s a haki induced sickness it would force oda to powercreep luffy since he´s gonna have all haki powers by the end of the show.

If its a DF power then it should have been nullified by haki masters like roger and WB.

It takes away a lot of the joy in battles too since gorosei can just send you wifi cancer whenever they want lol and people thought shanks´wife CoC was already too much lol.

Congratulations, your reaction is exactly what Oda wants
Yes it's his intention to make us hate the celestial dragons as much as possible, this is his agenda throughout the past chapters. It's obvious from a storytelling point of view. He makes us hate them so much, that one day we feel the immense hatred feelings the opposite way, when the WG and CDs are defeated, we will feel satisfaction and joy.

Last chapter had one of the old people talk about Kuma pushing diseases out of them… Why didn’t Kuma push the disease out of Bonney and Ginny?

Maybe it’s like Kuma can only diseases like arthritis that… Diseases that are connected to like failing organs or pain since those are connected to the nervous system

I think the implication is that Ginny contracted something like HIV/AIDS…. A disease that Gets sexually transmitted but can also be passed from Mother to child and is extremely fatal… So Kuma can’t push out diseases like these that are tied to like Viruses and bacteria
The problem is that everything seems to be only implied, because its still shonen jump and certain things can't be even mentioned. Oh, she was forced to be the "wife" of a celestial dragons, she was freed cause she "was sick" and when kuma finds her a baby was always there. If you want to suddendly turn into aot, do it fully

Yes it's his intention to make us hate the celestial dragons as much as possible, this is his agenda throughout the past chapters. It's obvious from a storytelling point of view. He makes us hate them so much, that one day we feel the immense hatred feelings the opposite way, when the WG and CDs are defeated, we will feel satisfaction and joy.
IMHO it's just cheap way to make the audience feel emotions in a story. Aren't the CDs despicable enough already?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The only end for Kuma is death which I think is the best outcome for Kuma. Dude has suffered so much.
That's why I think he'll survive. Remember his theme is "A world where you're better off dead", so obviously he won't even get his death wish. Not sure what Bears did to Oda for this dude to become his punching bag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.