Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1099 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the true King of Sorbet ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Because this flashback was the opportunity to have him after literal decades do something. And instead he basically gave Kuma an address.

Its a wasted opportunity and paints him as a non-character waiting for everyone with conviction to act first, because he cant risk his own neck.
Because this flashback was the opportunity to have him after literal decades do something. And instead he basically gave Kuma an address.

Its a wasted opportunity and paints him as a non-character waiting for everyone with conviction to act first, because he cant risk his own neck.
Tbf.
It's show he have good Intel.

Dragon is not like Luffy or Garp , he was still in early part of Revo . Question about his time in panel you must remember this is Kuma’s version .Oda intentionally skipped the 2 years timeline something must have happened that prevented them from rescuing .

We will have background details on Dragon soon I think it’ll tie up neatly why he didn’t go to risk saving Ginny .

imo unlikely, she took on characteristic strength of buccaneer race and size, human can't do that. so hint she could still be kuma daughter. ginny as child was shown outsmarting her captors so i can see her do it again when captured. if she managed to get age age fruit

also there this sus bit from chapter

bonney df does not have the power to copy other people image imo, or strength

this imo is hinting bonney may be related to former king relatives, if we go of kuma still dad, with age fruit delaying ginny pregnancy's(spawning later in sorbet kingdom after ginny death)

meaning kuma mother might been linked with royalty, we still don't have info on her background beside she was a human, only father had the blood. but kuma mother and bonney resemble each other with blush cheek as a kid and more straighter hair.
We have seen many humans that look like buff Bonney

Dragon is manipulating Vegapunk to manipulate Kuma to create a destructive clone armies that makes WG even more powerful?
-dragon talks of creating a army with vegapunk
-it show present time dragon has control over kuma, as shown here kuma register him as master, showing dragon has his own key controls.....

-dragon current flashback is telling kuma now a great chance to go see vega punk...setting kuma up..kuma is to naive/trusting.
-vega punk talks of peace soldier with further destroy kuma future...
-dragon current time frame forgot about bonney, when kuma ran off..but before it showed him commanding kuma....

made more anylse, but is the gist of it. he trust worthy,

Dragon is not like Luffy or Garp , he was still in early part of Revo . Question about his time in panel you must remember this is Kuma’s version .

We will have background details on Dragon soon I think it’ll tie up neatly why he didn’t go to risk saving Ginny .
I certainly hope so, but understand my frustration isnt with Dragon himself, but the way Oda has used and portrayed him.

In a series of people taking their lives and destiny into their own hands, Dragons mostly had others fight for him. Im more upset Oda has taken this long, especially if he ends up being a punch fighter.

I certainly hope so, but understand my frustration isnt with Dragon himself, but the way Oda has used and portrayed him.

In a series of people taking their lives and destiny into their own hands, Dragons mostly had others fight for him. Im more upset Oda has taken this long, especially if he ends up being a punch fighter.
This could be literary point of view but Oda wants hype for Dragon that’s why he is background this is same thing why Dumbledore never became secret keeper or rarely fought Voldemort one on one in HP series. There has to be reason WG hates him so much it’s not just Revo army he created.

those can also possible be buccaneer hybrids, descendants.

kuma race was thought to be extint but there was kuma father who was well alive, before wg found out. so can see some survivors hide
They’re not tho

Kuma was said to be the last

maybe some buccaneer survivors exist. But we’ve seen far too many big humans for them all to be buccaneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.